Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

 

 

She stood at the window and couldn’t believe that Jarod was going to get married. She wanted to marry him, but then she thought to herself. How was he supposed to know this because she kept on pushing him away?

 

She walked up the path that would take her to Jarod’s new house. She knocked on the door and was met by Jarod who invited her inside. Allison chose that moment to come out of the kitchen at that very moment. She saw Jarod hug his fiancé and kiss her. Was this a mistake to come here she thought to herself.

 

“Allison this is Miss Parker, Miss Parker this is my fiancé Allison.”

 

“So you were the one who was chasing my fiancé to bring him back to the Centre.”

 

“He told you about that?”

 

“Yes, he did. He also explained to me that you were a Centre victim just like he was.” She turned to her almost husband and grabbed his hand. “Do you want anything to drink Miss Parker?”

 

“No, I’m fine.”

 

She could see how much Jarod loved Allison and how Allison loved Jarod. She knew that she couldn’t tear that love apart.

 

“So when is the wedding?”

 

“We haven’t set a date yet.”

 

She nodded and they talked about what she was doing after the Centre had fallen and what he was doing. How he was getting along with his parents and she asked about the boy. Jarod had told Allison that his brother was a clone of him and that he and Miss Parker shared a brother named Ethan. She had met Ethan before and liked him. He asked about Ethan and she said that he was doing well.

 

She had gotten up to leave. Jarod had told her that she would get an invitation to the wedding when the date was set and they had said their goodbyes.