We start halfway into the story and flashback a day at a time, to see the events leading up to Jarod's current predicament. Each chapter will continue chronologically from where the last two segments left off.
Disclaimer: The Pretender is not mine. I'm simply borrowing the characters of a great TV show for my own desperate entertainment.
1. Day 1 : Day 28 by TLM [Reviews - 1007] (2418 words)
2. Day 2 : Day 29 by TLM [Reviews - 8] (2667 words)
Thanks for all your reviews, they're very encouraging!
3. Day 3 : Day 30 by TLM [Reviews - 7] (2561 words)
4. Day 4: Day 31 by TLM [Reviews - 6] (2457 words)
Sorry for the delay. Classes are back in session and you can probably expect more delays to follow. Trust me, I'm not happy about it either.
5. Day 5 : Day 32 by TLM [Reviews - 12] (3354 words)
6. Day 6 : Day 33 by TLM [Reviews - 12] (3957 words)
Sorry for the long waits. Blame intense college courseloads. I do.
Also I haven't disclaimed enough. I don't own the Pretender or any of its characters at all. I just like to play with them.
7. Day 7 : Day 34 by TLM [Reviews - 7] (2987 words)
I had an epiphany and I've decided to take this story somewhere I wasn't originally going. It's pretty much the same for now, but as you'll read in Day 34, we're alluding to something a lot bigger than initially planned. It would be safe to assume this takes place after Pretender 2001, but that IOTH never happened. Certain ideas will be borrowed from that movie, just done in a different way since we all know how that fiasco went. If you're confused, bare with me, all will be explained in time and I promise I won't forget that this started as a story about Jarod and Miss Parker's unique relationship.
8. Day 8 : Day 35 by TLM [Reviews - 9] (4432 words)
Thanks for all your reviews. You know I adore them.
9. Day 9 : Day 36 by TLM [Reviews - 10] (5154 words)
So after the exceptional reviews (and PEZ!) I received after the last chapter, I decided to be true to my word and write another before 2008. It's a nice long, juicy one, so enjoy!
10. Day 10 : Day 37 by TLM [Reviews - 8] (3377 words)
Please forgive me for the obscene wait. This semester has turned out to be more busy than anticipated. Chapters will most likely be slow for a while until work or school finish. Either or would be nice! Thanks for all your lovely reviews and enjoy!
11. Day 11 : Day 38 by TLM [Reviews - 16] (3493 words)
Thank you for being so patient with me and as always, thank you for all your reviews! I know this wait was ridiculous and you probably have forgotten everything that's happened before this chaper. So just run on back and refresh your memory real quick and you should be good to go! Hopefully, the next chapter will come to be after a more appropriate, less obscene length of time. Why oh why did I ever think two days to a chapter was a good idea???