Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Beginnings

Talking

Mrs. Parker looked at him for a minute and knew that he had an honest face and she knew that he wasn’t lying in what he was saying to her. She showed him in and they both sat down in the living room.

“I know that you are pregnant and you’re going to name him Ethan. I also know that he’s my and Miss Parker’s brother.”

“How do you know that?”

“Because I am from the future and I met him. He has the inner sense like you do. We were hiding from the Centre, but then left to go visit Miss Parker and I never heard from him again. I hope that he’s okay. You told him that he could find my mother and we could finally be a family. I only caught a glimpse of her twice. Once the first year that I escaped from the Centre and another time when we were on the Island Of Carthis. She was there looking for the scrolls. I met my dad when I was looking at the Pakor food company. We found out that they cloned me and we went to go rescue him. My father was taken back to the Centre and we traded Mr. Parker for my father, then we went to the airport and they came and shot Miss Parker. I let them go and stayed with Miss Parker to help with the gunshot wound and was taken back to the Centre.”

“You escaped?”

“Yes. I found out that they were using my simulations to hurt and kill people and I couldn’t have that happen. I couldn’t help kill anymore people, so I escaped. I found so many things like ice cream, pez, donuts, silly putty, slinkys and other stuff. Miss Parker, Sydney and a computer tech were in charge of bringing me back. While I was out I was also doing various pretends such as a policeman, doctor, coast guard and so many other stuff helping people that nobody would help and because I wanted to help and maybe do some good in the world trying to make up for the Sims I did.”

“I wouldn’t let my daughter do this.”

He looked away when she said this.

“What is it Jarod?”

”I’m sorry to have to say this, but you die after giving birth to Ethan because Mr. Raines shot and killed you to get Ethan.”

“I died?”

“Yes, I’m sorry.”

“How do we get everyone out?”

“Don’t worry. I’ve got that covered. I’m getting Kyle out of there too. I’m going to get Lyle out too from his family. I’m hoping that, that will change him.”

“What did he do?”

“He sent me an e-mail that I thought was from Sydney and went to this town and he kidnapped me and was going to cut off my thumb and take me back to the Centre, but Kyle saved me. I thought he died in the van when it exploded when we were going to see our mother. Lyle shot and killed my brother.”

“Okay, I’ll do it.”

“Thank you.”