[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: Some times the holidays we cherish the most as a child are the bleakest time of the year as a adult.

Rated: PG
Categories: Post IOTH
Characters: Jarod, Miss Parker
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3483 Read: 9698
Published: 25/12/06 Updated: 07/01/07

1. Chapter 1, Miss Parker's version by RaChell [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1058 words)
At this time of year, friends from the Pretender family seem near and dear. This story is for those friends, fan fic writers and readers who I have meet over the years. Yip who inspired me to write my first fan fic, Gena for reading my rough drafts and giving her support and advice. The Missing Pieces group for re-lighting my desire to write and keeping the fan fic archive alive. And YOU the reader, you have a vivid imagination that can take mere words on a page and transform them beyond anything written. Your imagination can turn the most "G" rated fan fic into a blushing NC-17. So turn your imagination loose.

2. Chapter 2, Jarod's version by RaChell [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1031 words)
Some times the holidays people cherish the most are the bleakest time of the year for others. This chapter is from Jarod's POV. (And many thanks to Jacs. Without her help  none of this would have been posted)

3. Chapter 3 The Writers' Version by RaChell [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1394 words)
I know some of you are asking why I chose to add real writers to this chapter. Well, it was fun and many thanks to those who supplied their own lines. And maybe it's because it's been 10 years since the Pretender first aired and I'm feeling a bit nostligic. And this is my way of saying thanks to those fan fic writers who have entertained not only me but countless others with their writing over the years . Some like Terri and Lauriebraithe whose stories were among the first fan fics I read. And now Thunderchild, Manoline, Thara, Bucky and others who have picked up where they left off. I miss friends like Yip and AG who I use to bounce ideas off of.

I'm grateful to the Missing Pieces team, Cassy, Carha, Ines, Mac, Elke and others for keeping the fan fic archive going. And special thanks to Blademistress and Jacci who have bailed me out more then once when I've had problems posting. And of course my friend Gena who I can still call and ask, "Do you remember which episode..." So if you don't see your name in this chapter, just 'pretend' you're there. I know you can do it!