Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
The Pretender isn't mine.......but if they were........this is what they would be doing!

Five years ten weeks four days and thirteen hours. That’s how long it had been since see had actually seen him. Raines had been going insane with her failures of not bringing Jarod in. The only thing that kept her smiling was the fact that her ‘brother’ had never even come close to even finding Jarod’s latest lair.

Even now as she strode through the Centre thinking about Lyle’s ‘reprimand’ from Raines it produced a wide smile on her face.

Pushing the door open to her office with one hand and looking at the newly delivered mail with the other she continued to smile until she found two packages from Jarod in the stack. Her smile vanished.

Jarod hadn’t sent her a package in over a year, the clues to find him having been little to nothing.

Slowly she approached the front of her desk and dropped the rest of the mail on it. Turning over one of the packages she slowly opened it.

The dead fish fell from the package to the floor and caused her to gag from the stench it gave off. She quickly ran to her lavatory and washed her hands off as best possible. Quickly she grabbed some paper towels and swiftly went to grab the dead animal off the floor.

But it was too late. The fish had left its stain and stench permeated in the carpet.

“I’m going to ring his neck when I catch him.” She murmured to herself angrily.

She regarded the other package and decided that if it was another fish she was going to kill him. She quickly disposed of the one in the towel.

Grabbing the package off the floor she ripped it open and to her shock found an mp3 player in the package along with a note that read:

PUT BOTH EARPEICES IN!

Rolling her eyes at his newest means of “communication” she did as instructed. Rounding the desk as she inserted both ear pieces in and turned on the mp3 player. Sitting down as she normally did she looked at the only ‘song’ on the mp3 player.

PLAY ME!

He really is a genius! She thought sarcastically as she hit the play button.

Five years ten weeks four days and thirteen hours. That’s the last time he had seen her. All of that time to think about her.

He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. From where he was hiding he had to be very careful to not give away his location. It would ruin his entire plan. Their future…..their entire lives depended on this moment.

Well……….not really. This was his defining moment. This is where he took the greatest leap of all. No simulations. No equations. No probability.

This was just him taking a huge risk with out knowing the outcome.

He was scared shitless.

Never had he done something so spontaneous. NEVER! Even in his relationships he had weighed all his options.

But this woman……..this woman caused him to do the unthinkable.

To lose control.

When ever she was involved he lost control. Of everything. He didn’t seem to be able to do anything right when she was figured into the equation.

That’s why he was hidden where he was.

She had always been the illusive answer to him. Knowing the entire time that she was the answer to a question that he was afraid to ask himself.

Last night had been his breaking point. He knew that he had to do something before he went insane. He was half drunk at the time as well, but it caused him to do what he never thought he would. That’s when he admitted to himself that he loved her. How he always had…..and he always would.

He smirked as he saw her sit down in the chair and her smooth silky legs came mere inches away from him.

In the wee hours of the morning he had come up with this ‘plan’……..really revenge he thought as he slowly maneuvered himself into position.

He had to make her lose control.

When he heard the click of the button on the mp3 player he started his stop watch and waited as he looked up her skirt.

All good things to those who wait he thought as a wicked grin spread across his face.

Hello Miss Parker. Jarod’s voice rang out.

She couldn’t help the small smirk that threatened to come out at the sound of his voice. It had been a long time.

It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other. And I can honestly say that it has been way too long.

You’re probably wondering why the mp3 player right? Well lets just say the camera’s are always watching and listening. Remember that during our little conversation.

Miss Parker glanced up at the camera in the corner of her office and then glanced back down to the mp3 player as if it held the secret to what Jarod was up to.

I miss you Matilda.

Miss Parker’s eyes went wide as her name rolled off his tongue. The use of it making her scoot forward in her chair a little more. Whatever Jarod was about to say was intimate for him to use it in the recording.

It scared her.

I’ve missed you soo much over these years. All of them. I’ve thought of you everyday of my life it feels. In the Centre and out in the world. You were always in my thoughts.

Miss Parker caressed the mp3 affectionately, as if it was his face or his fingers. It was a weakness that she had never shown in the real world, having always locked her emotions in her heart, knowing that it could kill her……………and him.

I remember the first day I saw you after all those years you were off to your schools. Do you remember?

This time she couldn’t keep the smirk from forming. She more then definitely remembered.

I was soo shocked with your looks and attitude. (chuckling) I never knew what hit me.

At this Parker smiled a look of satisfaction. She had walked into the sim lab with her death glare and her short short mini skirt. She really didn’t know he was going to be there, having been sent by Daddy to find Sydney and have him report to him right away.

You didn’t recognize me and really I couldn’t blame you. I had changed a lot since you seen me last. I didn’t say a thing to you until Sydney looked to me to excuse himself. As he left my eyes locked with yours and I smiled. (laughing) And you gave me that famous glare of yours. I swear you would have lynched me if I hadn’t of spoken so soon.

Parker smiled completely as she remembered. He had a downright leer on his face. But then he spoke and that was when she realized who he was.

“Your not still freeing rabbits are you Miss Parker?” He said. His face turning into a smile that she would never forget.

Her stone cold face had dissolved into a full blown smile.

“Jarod!”

It had been years since I had seen that smile on your face. I had missed it. (slight laugh) Do you remember what we talked about? The most trivial of things but we talked for almost an hour……until Sydney came back.

And then you did what I least expected. You made the signal to meet you in the vent.

It was then that Miss Parker’s smile slowly disappeared. Her mind going into over drive, trying to understand why he was insane enough to talk about this……just saying it out loud made her heart beat double in speed.

You blinked your eyes twice and cleared your throat. I must of looked like an idiot the way my face must have looked. But we met that night. ( His voice becoming nothing but a whisper) Do you remember?

In an instant her body reacted to his words as the memories flooded her body.

She had been in her early twenties. Having already discovered her sexuality she had been with many men…but she had never BEEN with a man. She had always planned for Jarod to be the one……..the only one.

(Voice rough and breathy) God I remember that look in your eyes when I climbed into the vent. Your eyes sparkled like glass. I never expected the kiss. All I could do was close my eyes and lose myself in the feeling. God! How you kissed me I’ve never felt with anyone else.

Parker closed her eyes and licked her lips as the memories came flooding back to her. Never could she forget his taste. Not when you waited years to taste it. Unconsciously she began to spread her legs as arousal began to flood her system.

I don’t remember how long we had been kissing before I felt you touch me.

Parker’s mind brought her back to that moment, when she had reached the point of no return. Her decision made that this was the time, he was the right person. She had stretched her entire body onto his yet maintained enough distance to snake her hand between their bodies.

Jarod had jumped and then moaned in her mouth as she had rubbed the bulge in his pants. Her body had responded to the feel of his arousal immediately, sending a surge of wetness straight to her groin along with a sweet ache. He had pulled back and looked into her eyes with shocked and awed eyes.

“What are you doing?” He had asked with all the innocents that he still had.

I remember that smoldering look in your eyes. The way you just kept touching me and licking my lips. (Breathing heavily and roughly) When you told me what you wanted I didn’t understand……I couldn’t understand.

Her hips bucked ever so slightly as she licked the sweat that had begun to pool on her upper lip. She started to tremble slightly as arousal and fear of what he was saying registered. Her body betraying her as it remembered what happened all those years ago.

God! ( a low grunt) I can still feel you against me. How you straddled me and I leant my head back and closed my eyes at the sensation of you against me.

Again her legs spread a little more at the memory. Jarod was making her remember the feeling of him. How much she had wanted him. The look on his face when she told him what she wanted made her shiver.

Jarod had grown into a man, and a gorgeous one at that. The look of pure want on his face had made her wanton.

When you( grunt)put your hand on me (grunt), touched me like that……I almost lost my mind. I had done it……so many times thinking of you.

Parker suddenly opened her eyes wide in shock as the noises Jarod had been making registered. Her rational mind shouted that the son of bitch was going to die for recording this. Yet the person that Jarod was talking about- the woman she use to be said that this was the most turned on she had ever been and would die to see Jarod as he recorded it.

Jarod was masturbating while he spoke to her. Her nipples ached and her hips thrust up. She groaned out loud as the realization and need overrode her body.

Jarod’s eyes were staring, with his mouth slack, as her legs continued to open. Always wearing skirts left her exposed in the most delightful ways. The slow shallow breaths that he had been breathing were filled with the scent of her excitement.

Beautiful endless legs that became strong lean thighs moving up to her sex…….the reason she had power over men……the reason he was more then a little excited. Licking his lips he smirked at the sight of her.

Black lace panties. It was a shame he was going to ruin them. The bulge in his pants was throbbing horribly.

She was almost ready…….almost.

He licked his lips as the smell of her made him salivate.

This was the ultimate risk. The ultimate test.

A moment of truth.

He had always loved her…..always desired her. From the very first second he had seen her he had felt a connection stronger then anything he had every felt or experienced.

Hearing her moan he watched as those beautiful legs of hers opened more. Eyes glazed over with need he almost lurched forward and melted against her.

Instead he looked at his watch to see how much longer.

2 minutes and twenty eight seconds.

He licked his lips and returned his stare back at her.

Closing his eyes and letting out a shuddering sigh he resigned himself to wait.

Knowing that the moment would be worth it.

It would be soo worth it.

She knew she was trembling. The bastard was going to pay for this. Her eyes darted up to steal a glance at the camera in the corner of the room. Even though her body was betraying her, her mind was still afraid.

If they caught her she would be killed. They would think that Jarod and she had been having a relationship from the beginning. Anger mixed with arousal, combining together caused her senses to heighten immeasurably.

God……I wanted to touch you so badly (panting), just like you were touching me.(Grunt) When you…(Grunt) When you unzipped my pants and wrapped your hand around me I ……aaahhh……I…I wanted to thrust up into your hand (panting)so badly.

Licking her lips she remembered the way his head had leant back as she looked into his eyes and began to stroke him. Jarod’s size had been impressive and arousing. Her body’s impulses had told her to take off her underwear and place him where she wanted him to be……between her legs.

But she had held back. She had wanted Jarod to be soo aroused for her that he was out of control with want.

He had felt incredible in her hand. Thick…Long…and hard like she had never imagined. And she had imagined it many times over the years. All the years of wondering what he would be like.

Her first time had been less then satisfying and not nearly as special as it could have been with him. This she was sure of. Even without Jarod’s obvious advantage as far as physical attributes, she knew that Jarod would have been better.

But then I couldn’t control how excited I became. (Panting) I lost control over my body’s reaction. (Breathing hitching and coming in gasps) The way your skin felt pulling against me……ah……the friction……uh……your breast brushing against me.

Parker’s legs continued to open as her lower back began to tighten with tension. Her muscles had begun to tighten, pulling on air. It hurt. She was more then just wet by now. Jarod’s rough exciting voice as well as his words being the cause of this.

I wanted you so bad. I wanted to taste you so badly it hurt. Your hand bringing me……hhuhh……so close.(breathing incredibly labored) All I wanted was to touch you……..taste you any way I could.

Parker’s eyes had been shut tightly as her body and mind responded to his ‘torture’. She had just opened her eyes to steal a glance at the camera when she was suddenly assaulted.

Hands spread her legs wider as a mouth planted itself directly on the one place she was aching for relief.

All she could do from keeping the scream inside her throat was to bite her tongue. The pain helping her from even squirming as Jarod’s mouth quickly worked her through the fabric of her thin underwear. A second later she felt his hand yank at the material and heard the scraping sound of the fine fabric being ripped.

Not really having a chance to register what was occurring, she found herself bucking her hips slightly. Her body obviously wanted more of the sensation.

Jarod didn’t disappoint.

Not a split second later his mouth was on her. But this time there was no fabric to hinder him.

She wanted to moan as his tongue and lips played with her.

Opening her eyes she looked up at the camera and then away as she tried not to squirm so obviously.

Breathing had become difficult.

Horrible thing being that she was scared. Scared that someone watching the security feed would figure out why she was squirming and sweating.

Jarod began to lick her clit then and she couldn’t help how her hips bucked viciously against his mouth.

Stealing a glance up at the camera’s again she concluded her fate.

She was a dead woman.

Closing her eyes as the tip of Jarod’s tongue flicked against her engorged flesh. He began to inspect every crevice of her with just the tip of his tongue.

Every nerve in her body was high strung and she was trembling. Trembling with the want Jarod was instilling in her.

I’m going to kill the son of a bitch! The thought ran through her mind even as his mouth continued to tease her into a state of bliss.

I’m sorry Matty. I….ahh….(Voice extremely rough) I bet you taste so fucking good.

Biting her lip her body sent another surge of wetness to be licked away by Jarod making him moan against her most sensitive area.

Shutting her eyes tightly and biting her lip harder her body was taken higher at his words.

Jarod had never spoken vulgarly, and due to the nature of his words her body began to bring her closer to the inevitable.

I’m ahh……I’m gonna make you come…

Her hips bucked up harder against his mouth and she licked her lips and pressed her lips together tightly.

Despite everything that had happened in the past ten years, every word that had been said, every secret that had been discovered, everything and anything meant nothing at the moment. At the moment she realized the ultimate truth. Something that she had never wanted to admit to her self, let alone anyone else.

She belonged to him.

After all these years her body responded to his in a way that it had never responded to any other man.

I’m gonna make you come in my mouth….jus…..just like you made me come in your hand.

Her body began to arch without her knowing. The fucking bastard was right.

She was gonna come in his mouth. Once again her eyes closed tight as she prepared herself for the onslaught of touches he was unleashing on her.

That’s when her worst nightmare happened.

Someone walked into the room.

Eyes popping open she watched Sydney and Broots walk into the room.

“Miss Parker we found something………..are you ok Miss Parker?” Broots asked as both he and Sydney approached Miss Parker’s desk.

First instinct she had was to pull away from Jarod’s mouth, which Jarod quickly stopped as he held her strong and tightly against him as his mouth began to double in speed. She was already flushed so neither of the two noticed how much more she flushed at the question she became, even as Jarod continued to lick at her loins. Closing her eyes she couldn't help but let herself feel the swipe of his tongue, licking her as though she were ice cream.

Snapping her eyes open she knew she had to get both Sydney and Broots out of the office before she did the unthinkable...the unimaginable...and come on Jarod's tongue while both were right in front of her.

"I'm FINE." She snapped. It wasn't because of her attitude that she snapped, but because at that moment Jarod's tongue inserted into her opening.

Body trembling with need and ache she clamped her eyes shut as her hips bucked against Jarod's mouth. Sydney began to speak and it brought Parker back to her current situation.

"Miss Parker are you sure your alright? Your sweating and you seem red in the face."

Jarod continued to lick and nibble on her without reguard for who was in the room. Having only one mission today Parker mussed to herself.

Mind and body reeling she said the first thing that came to her mind.

"It's just the flu...nothing to worry about." She said with anger in her voice again. Her hand shakingly combed through her hair and her eyes closed as Jarod worked her up even higher then she believed she had ever been.

"What are you listening to?" Broots asked with a smile on his face. "Is that an Ipod Nano?"

Parker's eyes froze Broots in place as she gripped the ipod in her hand. Jarod's grunts and panting still sounding in her ears and there was no way in hell Broots was getting his hands on any kind of evidence.

Not that it seemed to matter to the man underneath the table. Concerns of being heard masterbating over Parker didn't frighten him. Evidence that the Centre could pin against Parker he wasn't fretting over. Continuing to play with her clit with that wonderful tongue of his as Parker dealt with the two, Parker knew that he didn't care if Raines or Lyle walked through her door.

Reality hit Parker yet again as Broots covered his nose with his hand and muttered a question that made her heart stop.

"What's that smell?"

Sydney had brought out his handkerchief and had covered his nose as Broots asked the question.

Parker's mouth dried at the question.

Frozen at the prospect of them actually smelling her. Though she didn't care anymore...because she felt the moment in which Jarod had been working her to draw extremely close as she listened to Jarod near his peak. His panting and grunts that he had recorded god knows when as he brought himself to climax...thinking of her. This thought caused her to squeeze her eyes tight and almost let go.

"Is that a dead fish Miss Parker?" Sydney asked indicating the fish that she had thrown in the trash earlier.

Quickly her mouth answered Sydney's question. Telling the two that 'Boy Wonder' had sent her the package. Jarod rewarded her with the comment with a nip, almost causing her to gasp, instead bucking against his mouth. She actually felt Jarod laughing against her flesh. In retaliation she let one of her hands go under the desk and slap him on the back of his head. Jarod just continued what he was doing with a bit more vigor then before. Without conscious thought her hand went to the back of his head and actually began to push his head and guide him to where she wanted him. Jarod moaned against her at the new intimacy. Parker closed her eyes and ducked her head, licking her lips as she was reaching the point where she didn't care that ...shit. Shooting her head up she stared at Broots and Sydney as they looked at her with a worried expression on their faces.

"I want you two...to start looking for any leads where the package came from...where the fish is from...any...anything." Her voice was trembling, but neither Broots nor Sydney commented on it.

Jarod happily obeyed her commands as her hand guided his head to where she wanted. Licking her with such want. Lust filling every fiber of his being.

Last night when he had done the recording he had thought of her the whole time. Imagining how she would have felt. How she would have tasted. If she would have been rough or slow, varying the speed himself to feel the difference her beautiful body would have took him.

Now as he licked at her cum as it flowed to his mouth, he knew how wet she would have felt. How her body would have glided easily up and down on his erection.

Tightness in his pants made him realize that this torture would soo be worth it if she just came in his mouth.

She tasted better then anything he had ever tasted. Better then Pez. Better then Ice Cream.

He could live off of the taste of her alone. He knew she was close. Her clit was as hard as a rock. Only a little longer and she would orgasm.

By the way her muscles were quaking he knew It was going to be a very strong one at that.

Letting up on her was not an option. Nothing less then the best orgasm that she ever had would content Jarod.

He wished he could watch her eyes as he did this to her. Those sapphire eyes becoming the shade of tanzanite as her passion and desperation for him were driven up.

Nipping at her he dove his tongue deep into her once more. He couldn’t watch her come……but he damn well could taste her come.

“NOW!” Parker yelled as Jarod’s tongue again slid inside her depth.

She was panting. Both Broots and Sydney could hear her labored breath.

Even though worried both quickly turned and walked to the door.

Relaxing as she watched them turn her body seemed to melt against Jarod.

Allowing her hand to pull Jarod’s head against her at a now maddening speed. She had been ready to fall apart for minutes. Now she would allow herself to find release with Jarod’s mouth.

In that moment she heard through the headphones Jarod’s most thrilling moan. Then the rough grunts and moans of delight as he came filled her ears.

That’s when it happened for her. In those short milliseconds her body began it’s repressed desire to orgasm. And in those seconds Sydney had turned around and said her name.

Because of the power of it, Parker began to weep and hold her head up as her elbow dug into the desk. Completely missing Sydney talking to her.

“Miss Parker are you……”

Sydney seeing that Miss Parker was crying stopped himself and watched her for a second. Then he quickly turned and left her to cry by herself. Knowing that if she was crying……she didn’t want anyone to see. Especially him.

Neither he or Miss Parker would ever know that he saw her come.

Trembling as what seemed to be electricity coursed through her body. Still she felt Jarod continuing to lick at her. Feeling his very raged breathing and trembling figure pressing into her.

She smiled slightly just for a second before her face became somber again as Jarod kept licking at her now very sensitive flesh. Biting her lip she caressed his hair as he seemed to push her body to another small peak.

This time though she let out a strangled moan. Causing him to let out an answering one of his own.

Oddly though, at least for Parker, Jarod didn’t stop. Tongue continued to slip all over her. She was going to go crazy.

The rest of the day was spent muffling the sounds of her orgasms as Jarod continued to push her over the edge. Over and over and over again.

Not once did she leave her desk. Not once thinking about the possibility of leaving his mouth.

When night came, it actually shocked her. A thought popped into her head that Jarod’s mouth should be tired, so she pulled her hips back trying to get away from his lips.

If she had looked under the table as Jarod pulled back, she would have seen the most lust filled eyes staring back at her.

Jarod’s breathing was very rough. She could actually hear it. Another surge a wetness came and she instantly felt Jarod’s lips on her again.

As the pleasure again came to a boiling point she squeezed her eyes shut and pushed his head away.

She was a puddle of liquid. Every nerve in her body was on high alert. The feel of Jarod's hands gently touching her legs, felt like fire traveling up and down her legs. If she orgasmed again she wouldn't be able to move let alone stand up and walk out of the Centre.

That's when the thought popped into her head. How did he get in? And how's he going to get out?

The realization that he would have to wait for everyone to go home becoming apparent. Next thought to enter her brain was that if she went home, would she find Jarod in her bed? Hard, hot and ready for her?

A shiver ran through her as yet another surge of wetness spread to her nethers. Jarod's tongue flicked at her and she let out another ragged breath as his tongue plunged into her and then like a cat he dragged his tongue up, affectively laping up her intimate moisture.

Clamping her eyes shut she resolved herself to the truth.

She wanted him. Inside her.

The game, the rules, the Centre meant nothing to her as her base instincts, her needs for this man drove away all except that one.

She wanted him.

Her hand spread through his hair as he drank whatever was left of her liquids. When her hand gripped his hair and pulled it away, she felt Jarod reach for her stomach. His fingertips teased her then slowly grabbed the material left from what she once called underwear, and ripped through the material. Pulling the battered material from her body completely he then pushed against her thighs to open her up to him yet again.

Startling her as he threaded her legs into what she could only assume to be her own underwear. Breifly her mind wondered when he had riffled through her underware drawers, but soon all her brain functions focused on the man who's hands were caressing her legs and lips were leaving light kisses to her thighs.

Letting out a deep sigh, her body relaxing completely after her many orgasms during the day.

Feeling his fingers leave her body she slowly rose from her chair and quickly adjusted her skirt. Looking down at the desk she quickly lifted the ipod and stuffed it into her pocket. Without further ado she walked over to where her briefcase was and quickly grabbed it and strode to the door. Just as she opened the door she looked back in to the desk and let herself wonder what had brought this on? Was it just a one time thing? What was Jarod up to?

And that was the question that she was left with as she turned off the lights and left Jarod and her office behind. 

TBC