[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: Teeny weeny sequel to "At Times Like This," written in honor of the 10th Anniversary of our show. Thanks to the Missing Pieces team for their quick response to recent posting troubles. My apologies to those who reviewed previously. Looks like your comments are an unfortunate casualty.
Rated: PG 13
Categories: Character Musing, Plot? What Plot?
Characters: Jarod, Miss Parker
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Warning: Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1770 Read: 4581
Published: 23/09/06 Updated: 23/09/06

1. Chapter 1/1 by Ginger [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1770 words)
Disclaimer: Come on… I don’t even want to take credit for this and I wrote it.

Author’s Note: In honor of the day, I’d originally planned to write something just brimming with those plot point thingies that people will go on about. Alas, life intervened to put the kibosh on that so here’s a brief sequel to a previous exercise in mindless smut, “At Times Like This,” which I’d always sort of intended to do anyway. If you prefer your reading material without any discernable social value, or just want to refresh your memory, you may find that one here too.

Anyhoo… Happy Anniversary, Everyone!

Wish I could say I remember where I was when it premiered; only I never made a deliberate attempt to watch an episode of tP until a quiet Saturday evening in October… 2000 and, boy, was I puzzled. So, were it not for TNT, I’d have never gotten to know my beloved Miss Parker, which would have made my life much less interesting and this fandom (slightly) less smutty…;-)

Nutritional Information: This fic is 99% plot free but is fortified with 200% of the recommended daily allowance of gooey shippy-ness. This one’s more or less clean – save the occasional reference and bizarre metaphor – and nobody is more surprised than I am.