Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don't own Miss Parker, OR Jarod, although I wish I did.... Especially Jarod... My own, personal boy toy… That would be real nice, especially -- Okay, hold on what was I saying? :D Oh, yeah. I don't own any of the characters. They are owned by NBC; NBC owned by MTM, right? Okay, well, don't sue, because you would get is the lint from my pockets and maybe some baby pictures of my brother and sister. :D

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay, kinda a shipperish and short.. But I had to write something... ... Sorry for you NoRomo's... This isn't up my alley either... But it was the only thing I could think of...
-M.

< > = Thoughts
 

Whispered Words
by -M.



The moment hung in the air. He could feel her breath against his skin. Warm and sweet. He pushed it out of his mind and tightened his loose fingers over the skin of her shoulders.

"Don't do this." He whispered again.

"Do what?" Parker replied, the tremor in her voice present.

"Don't lie to me. Don't hide the truth." He said, bluntly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said and tried to pull out of his grasp.

"Parker... I came all this way so I could tell you something... So I could get the truth out of you, and yet you still deny me that," he said, pained. His dark chocolate eyes radiated hurt feelings and lost innocence. He needed to hear her say it. He needed it now, or he would lose it. Lose it all.

"I don't specialize in the truth.... The truth doesn't exist in me..." she said, caustically. She growled. 'Now let me go."

"The little girl is still there, Parker... I can still see her... I can see her..." He said, his voice melting away her harsh feelings, leaving the lost alone little girl that he talked about.

"Wha-What do you want? Why did you come here?" Miss Parker said, her crystal blue eyes fragile as a newborn, and just as one--craving attention and love.

"I told you. I want to hear you tell me," he stated. He looked around her house.

"Tell you what?" She hissed, the old Parker brought back in an instant.
"How you feel about me..." His voice cracked.

"I don't feel anything about you." She said. She silently thought, he mind spinning;

His eyes darkened. "Don't lie..." He was thinking as well, frantic, a knot growing in her stomach.

"I don't feel anything for you."

"You don't hate me?! Love me?! You don't feel anything about me?!" He cried, almost in tears.

Miss Parker looked away from his eyes. Those gentle eyes that seemed to be drilling holes into her head right now.

"I don't give a damn about you." She said and then just as suddenly his grip on her shoulders was released.

"Thank God we got things straight." He said, coldly and bitterly. Miss Parker could have sworn if his voice had been able to, it would have frozen ice.

"Jarod--" She said, immediately regretting her words.

"Shut up, Miss Parker." He said, acidly. "Shut the hell up, and leave me alone. Stop chasing me, and let me find my family. Don't push me over the edge... It's not gunna be pretty."

She glanced down at the floor at the sound of his voice, the way it made her feel inside... Hollow and empty.

"Jarod--" she looked up. He was gone, out the window like he had never been there.

"Jarod..." She said in a sigh and whispered to the air, hopefully her words would carry; "I love you."