David by M

Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.
 
 

David
part 3
-M.


3/?

Things aren't going well. I can't see how anything could go any worse. Julia is stuck in a dilemma. Chloe is on her way with Jarod, and Parker... Parker is using that Gosh Darned intuition of hers. I sometimes wonder where she got that. Am I subconsciously wishing her there? Maybe I am. She could just... Show up... And grab Jarod... And she could leave.

Right. Now whose blind: the charge or the angel? Mr. Parker will never let her go. I should talk to his angel. Her name is Madison. What a bitc-- Okay. Sorry. No curses. Forgot I wasn't human.

Sometimes I wish I were. I would slam everyone's head into the wall. To try and protect Miss Parker. I can't remember... Right now, what I was like when I was human. I don't remember what I looked like. I sometimes wish I did. Was I tall? Handsome? Was I a man that would protect his girlfriend or wife without a second thought? Was I a chivalrous man, or was I like the rest of the men in this miserable world; men who don't give a damn?

Sometimes I wish I could remember.