David by M

Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.
 
 

David
part 2
-M.



2/?

Of course she didn't listen. Did you really think she would?

It's become so annoying... The way she doesn't listen to me. I used to be able to influence whatever she was doing. She would *actually* listen to me. But after Thomas died, she's seemed to have pushed me aside. She doesn't listen any more.

 Thomas was truly an Earth Bound Angel. I am surprised that he didn't turn out to be one. He opened up a part of Miss Parker, not even *I* knew was there anymore. And I know her inside and out. Now, I don't usually do this, but I have to agree with Chloe. The girl does have a point. Jarod and Thomas, *WERE* really alike. They both wanted Miss Parker to open up, and if I could, I would have already.

Thomas' Guardian Angel was a very nice guy. His name was Akari and he wanted the same thing that I want for Miss Parker; A life. Miss Parker has no life, she has no love. That's all she really needs; love. Someone who she can trust, and won't go away.

Unlike Thomas and unlike Catherine. I think that would turn her completely around. She needs someone there to lean on, to talk to, to love and to get love back from.

But so far, no one has showed up for her that will stay around for long... Except Jarod.

And I'm still not too sure about him. I don't completely trust the Wonder Boy, for the way he's acted. Can't he see she can't do anything except what her father tells her to? Can't he see that she's been backed into a corner that she can't get out of?

If she doesn't listen to what her father tells her to do, she'll be discarded... Alone into the harsh world. And Miss Parker fears NOTHING, not even death, as much as being alone. That's how she's spent most of her life, and she hates it.

She's going grocery shopping now. I'll get back to you soon.