David by M

Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.
 
 

David
part 4
-M.


4/?

She's going. Damn it. Chloe's going to blame me. She's going to think that I-- Well, screw her. I didn't tell Parker to go. I don't want Jarod caught. Because if he's caught, then Miss Parker won't be let go. And at least when he's out in the world, she has something to do. She's Safe.

So to speak.

What Chloe doesn't know is how much I really care about Miss Parker, I try as hard as I can to protect her. I really care a lot about her.

I don't know why. I have no bloody idea why, but I guess watching a baby being born, and growing up in front of your eyes, you obviously become attached.

Miss Parker is *NOT* evil, no matter how she may seem at times. She simply is trying to defend herself, She's hurt inside and she doesn't want anyone to notice her weakness. It's like being an injured deer in the wilderness, if any wolf smells your blood -- your done for.Damn she's hitting 60. Damn it, Parker!

"WHAT?!" She hisses.Will you please SLOW DOWN! Take this detour; slow down!

"You don't want me to catch Jarod, do you?"Parker, don't say that. I'm on your side. One hundred Per--

"Bull shit. You're turning on me, aren't you?"Parker, I would never--!!

"Yea, sure, whatever." I'm feeling her sadness. She's angered and mostly sad. She thinks I'm abandoning her too. I would never...Damn it, why'd I do that? Parker I am on your side. I *want* you to catch Jarod. I'm going to help you  catch him. Take this turn.

I really don't care what TBA think. I'm not really interfering. I'm just helping her intuition.

 Miss Parker's friendship means more to me than anything else, I just wish she felt the same way.