Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM, TNT
and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.
 
 

Virus Alert
By DrEvilPretender




Jarod's last lair was in the basement of the Boston Science Museum.

 "What exactly was Jarod interested in?" Miss Parker asked the founder.

"Well, he spent most of his time at the computahs." The founder replied with a strong Boston accent.

"He was usually on the Internet. The first thing he asked was, "Why do they call the Internet the "web?" Its not the perfect place for spidahs to catch their prey?" He said.

"Was there anything else he did other than surf the web?" Miss Parker asked.

"Yes, he studied the design of many web sites. He left something for you." The man walked over to a computer and typed http://www.rednotebook.com.
 

A red page flashed upon the computer screen. It read "Jarod's Red Notebooks" in the title. Throughout the site there were newspaper clippings from selected pretends.

"I'm out of here." said Miss Parker as she walked into an elevator.

***

Microsoft Corporate
Headquarters
Seattle, Washington

Jarod is sitting in front of a computer screen when a man walked up to him.

Before the man could say a word Jarod asked, "Why do they call some E-mail "SPAM"? It does not seem delicious?"

"Ha, ha very funny Jarod, now, I forgot what I was saying." The man put his hands against the wall. He banged his head on the wall. "Oh yeah, what is a good picture for the "FAVORITES" icon for the MSN Explorer?"

"How about a star?" Jarod asked.

"That's perfect, thanks Jarod." The man replied.

"Was there anything else you need," Jarod noticed the name on the man's name tag. "Bill?"

"No that's it replied Bill Gates.