[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: Miss Parker is in trouble and the person she least expected will come to her aid.
Rated: PG 13
Categories: Indefinite Timeline
Characters: Jarod, Miss Parker
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 33207 Read: 26631
Published: 14/09/06 Updated: 05/03/07

1. Chapter 1 by Gemini M [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2104 words)
Disclaimer: The Pretender and all its characters are not mine. They belong to NBC, MTM, TNT, and its Producers. I'm just borrowing them to write this story for entertainment. No infringement intended.

2. Chapter 2 by Gemini M [Reviews - 0] (2241 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Gemini M [Reviews - 0] (4204 words)
Thanks to Ajeff, Julie250, whashaza, Teddy78, Nans, NYT, Nancy, imag1ne, cally, HuntingPeace, Miravisu and Jefinner for your reviews.

4. Chapter 4 by Gemini M [Reviews - 0] (5252 words)
Disclaimer: The Pretender and all its characters are not mine. They belong to NBC, MTM, TNT, and its Producers. I'm just borrowing them to write this story for entertainment. No infringement intended.

"There is a land of the living and a land of the dead and the bridge is love, the only survival, the only meaning."
Thornton Wilder

Author's note: Thanks to Ajeff, Julie250, whashaza, Teddy78, Nans, NTY, Nancy, imag1ne, cally, HuntingPeace, Miravisu, Jefinner, Virago500, charro and Dark1 for your reviews. Your kind words mean a world to me and I dedicate this chapter to all of you. Mercy


5. Chapter 5 by Gemini M [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5279 words)
"He thatcannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must passhimself; for every man has need to be forgiven." Thomas Fuller

Author's note: Thanks to Ajeff, Julie250, whashaza, Teddy78, Nans, NTY, Nancy,imag1ne, cally, HuntingPeace, Miravisu, Jefinner, Virago500,charro,VisualIDentificationZeta, Blue Tigress, and Dark1 for all yourreviews. Also many thanks to my beta reader, Jaccione for allher help. Mercy


6. Chapter 6 by Gemini M [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3026 words)
"From the dust of our Yesterdays we must shape our bright Tomorrows." Joan Walsh Anglund.

Thank you to Miravisu, Dark1, BlueTigress, AJeff, NYT, whashaza, Teddy78, Nancy, Sango2, imag1ne, and KatieQ, Arica, Princess of Rivendel and Daisyz for reading my story and sending such nice and supportive reviews. 


7. Chapter 7 by Gemini M [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3450 words)
Disclaimer: The Pretender and all its characters are not mine. They belong to NBC, MTM, TNT, and its Producers. I'm just borrowing these wonderful characters to write this story for entertainment. No infringement intended.

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship." Francois de La Rochefoucauld.

Thank you for all your wonderful reviews. Receiving these reviews is very inspiring. Also thank you for your patience. I wanted to end this story with this chapter, but decided against it because the chapter was going to be very long as well as the wait. My special thanks to AJeff, Teddy78, VisualIdentificationZeta, Nancy, imag1ne, KatieQ, NYT, Jefinner, Nans, Arica, Pricess of Rivendell, Dark1, harmswife, Miravisu, and any other readers too shy to enter a comment/review. Last but not least, a million thanks to my beta-reader, Jaccione.


8. Chapter 8 by Gemini M [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7651 words)
Disclaimer: The Pretender and all its characters are not mine. They belong to NBC, MTM, TNT, and its Producers. I'm just borrowing these wonderful characters to write this story for entertainment. No infringement intended.

Author's Note: Well, here is the conclusion of my little story. Thank you for your patience and for all the nice words. Each of your reviews meant a world to me. Special thanks to all the devoted readers: AJeff, KatieQ, Teddy78, BlueTigress, Miravisu, VisualIdentificationZeta, Nancy, imag1ne, NYT, Jefinner, Nans, Arica, Pricess of Rivendell, Dark1, harmswife, Miravisu, anamcharalove, magicisagift, Myxale. Thanks again to Jacci for all her help. Mercy

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be...It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.