Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope there’s at least one person out there enjoying this enough to keep reading. *smiles* I’m trying my best to get the next part of this series up. Thanks to Maestra for her wonderful help. I’m sorry this is so short. Please, please, please review. I welcome any feedback. As they say, the good comes with the bad. Oh, I have Miss Parker swear in this, so be warned. It’s not a lot though but because of it I will be rating this PG- 13.

 

Miss Parker had just finished strapping Jarod back into the seat when she leaned in to give him one last kiss."You can now consider your self an official member of the very exclusive Mile High Club." Miss Parker practically purred

"Then why am I back in this chair?" He asked thoroughly annoyed.

"Hello, genius you in there?" She said, a decibel over her normal speaking voice into his ear, annoyed that he was once again trying to get her to question why she does these things.

"If I let you go- one, it would be useless as we are in a plane full of idiotic sweepers and well above the ground. And two, don’t you think they’ll know it was me?"

"Well, with the both of us we can take over the plane and leave the Centre behind us." Jarod suggested hopefully, only to have Miss Parker crush his hope.

"Oh Jarod, don’t be damn so naive," Miss Parker growled, "I will give you a chance to escape when we land, that’s it. If you don't do it then… well you’re stuck at the Centre forever."

And with that, she turned and walked out.

#######

After Jarod watched her amazingly firm ass sway out of the room, he went into daydream mode.

She had tasted like vanilla and oranges, smelt like the wild flowers in the open plains of England. Her hair was as soft as the clouds that float up high and her skin looked as if she bathed in the fresh waters of Eden.

And those eyes, Jarod let out a loved filled sigh just at the thought.

#######

As soon as Miss.Parker closed the door she slid to the ground with a soft thump, the door supporting her back.


He had tasted like cherry Pez and rainbow ice cream, his latest obsession. He smelt like the oceans’ breeze and freedom. His hands bore the scars from the Centre but for some reason they had turned her on. Maybe the thought that to Jarod, at the time, it was honest, real, hard work. Work that he thought was helping people. Yet they were still so soft to touch. And that mole under his eye, gorgeous!

And those eyes, Parker let out a love filled sigh just at the thought.


#######

Parker knew it was risky to try anything on board The Centre’s cooperate jet, but that kiss he gave her!! Miss Parker let out a soft sigh.


*Why did I have to go and do that for? I have not only screwed my head up more, but Wonder-boy’s too. He’s going to be devastated when I tell him it is still ‘I run, you chase’. I can’t let this change anything, I can’t! If I start to let up on him, Daddy’s sure to know something has happened. And that would mean a fate worse than death. For us both!*

Miss Parker let out a defeated sigh.


*What am I going to do? What will I tell him when we talk later?*

#######


Miss Parker had gotten up off the floor where she sat after leaving Jarod. She needed a drink, a strong one at that.

*Why do I always have to make things so hard? God damn it! Why couldn’t I have just kept my damn hands to myself and my legs crossed?!* Miss Parker asked her self angrily.


*I’m not the only one that will get hurt here, Jarod will to. After all he’s been through, he doesn’t deserve to be hurt this way.* Miss Parker mentally and physically shook her head.

*Snap out of it Parker! This is Franken-boy we’re talking about. He deserves all he gets. After all he did have you strip searched, gave you the flu, send you on a goddamn mouse hunt in the land of OZ! He does deserve this and a hell of a lot more too!*

#######

*Man, did she have to tie these damn strips so tight?* Jarod thought to himself.

*What a mess I’ve made this time. Got myself caught, pissed Sam off, which wasn’t to bright, then this whole thing with Miss Parker. I have to admit, she’s more beautiful up close and personal! God she was amazing. I have waited a life time for this to happen. Okay, well maybe not exactly like this, but I ain’t complaining.*

Jarod started to relive the experience until he remembered something.


‘I will give you a chance to escape when we land, that’s it. If you don't do it then… well you’re stuck at the Centre forever.’

Jarod mind started to tick over. *Why would she risk her safety and give up her freedom for me? How does she plan on giving me this one chance? I hope she doesn’t get caught, I don’t think I could handle it if something happened to her.*



#######

Twenty minutes before they got to their final destination, Miss Parker went back into Jarod. After entering the cabin that contained their prize Pretender, she ordered Sam to stand outside.

"Jarod you have to do exactly as I say if you want to escape. This is the one and only time I will let you leave. If I catch you again, I will not let you go. Am I understood?"

"Yes." Jarod replied bitterly.

"Jarod, what did you think would happen? That, just because we fucked, that I would run away with you? Come on Jarod, use that brain of yours!" Parker cruelly hissed.

"I was hoping that it would at least have melted that heart of yours! It was more than simple ‘fucking’ to me! And you knew it would be." Jarod seethed, the fury could be seen in those deep, brown eyes. "Or is it your new form of torture? To make me believe that you actually care for me?" Jarod continued sadly.

*Oh god Jarod, not that hurt puppy look!!*

"Good god, Jarod! Why do you always, and I mean always, have to turn this into a soap opera?"

"A what?" He replied, confused.

 

"Listen to me carefully Lab-rat." Miss Parker stood as close to him as she could, towering over her prisoner, using her height to intimidate Jarod. "This was and only will ever be, two people getting it on. Nothing more, nothing less. It will never happen again. I can’t afford it to happen. Am I understood?" Miss Parker growled at him, trying to drill her point in.



"But…" Jarod never got to finish.



"No buts. Am I understood?" She demanded, the fury and rage could be seen in her eyes.


 


*Beware of the blue fire, it will burn you.* Jarod reminded himself.



"Yes." Jarod replied sadly.



"Good. Now Sam and his team will be…" Miss Parker whispered to him.



"Why are you doing this?"



Miss Parker stepped away from him, and just glared at him. Jarod could have sworn that he could almost see her baring her teeth and growling at him, warning him back off.



"If I bring you back, then I lose my position and my Centre spending account."



"Is that really it?" Jarod asked a little hurt by her answer, but wouldn’t show it. He wanted the truth from her, for once, despite the warning glare.



Miss Parker shot him a withering glance, turned on one heel, and stalked out of the cabin without answering Jarod’s final question.



The End