Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM, TNT and NBC Productions and used
without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.



False Hope
part 3
by startdust_2006






Boston, Massachusetts, two days later

Two figures met behind Pizza Joe’s. After a quick exchange, they walked into the restaurant, making their way to the secluded back parlor. One of the figures lights a cigarette while the other crossed his legs. They waited for the others to show.


After receiving a cryptic message from some unknown source, Jarod had immediately contacted Broots and Sydney. To his surprise, he found that neither could find Miss Parker and both had received a similar message. A truce was struck until they figure out what was going on with both Kyle and Miss Parker. The trio met up in New York and then took the long route to Boston.


Pizza Joe’s

A young man made his way into the restaurant. Waving at the owner of the store who he knew well, he went to meet up with his colleagues or a better term friends. In the doorway, he leaned against the rim and smirked.

“He’s going to kill you once he learns about all your secrets. You know that right?” he’s grin widening as he spoke.

“I can handle him. I’ve done it before haven’t I?” the figure smirked back and then blew a puff of smoke towards the man. “Kyle, just relax…he will be to busy fussing over you to think straight. And then you can tell him about the rest of your family okay? It will all go well”

“That’s what you think. He won’t let you do it on your own. He cares too much about you” The other man uncrossed his legs and chuckled as Kyle spoke.

“Oh screw you…” the female voice answered, “they’ll be here soon so stop trying to pick a fight.”

“Whatever you say…whatever you say,” Kyle smirked again.


Pizza Joe’s front entrance

“Jarod, are you sure that it is a good idea for you to be here with us when we don’t know what we’re up against?” Sydney asked perplexed by Jarod’s sudden eagerness to step into this unknown situation.

“Look Sydney, this person knows something about Kyle and I want to know what it is. Let’s get this meeting over with.” Jarod opened the front door and walked in.

“I hope he knows what he’s doing,” Broots stated nervously, “I really don’t want to be caught by the center for helping Jarod.” Both he and Sydney went into the restaurant.

The owner glanced up and saw the three men enter. His eye met Jarod’s and he pointed to the door leading to the parlor. Jarod steadily walked towards it with Broots and Sydney following closely behind. He pushed the door open and gasped.

“Parker!!!”