Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Usual disclaimers apply. Jarod isn't mine, and although Trever wishes Jarod was hers, he isn't, Trevor! He belongs to NBC and the nice folks there. Thanks to Tian 'This **** background hurts my eyes, can you change it' in OZ for helping me with the moral (mor-AL) and keeping me in good spirits about this writing. Also thanks to Ryan 'leave her alone, Tian!' Smith for denfending me. I couldn't have written any of this without you guys and your help! OK, on to the story. Oh, yeah. This is the first in a series of 'DMV' fanfics. Stay tuned.



Jarod and the DMV

by Sarah





Jarod had been waiting in line at the DMV for over an hour. He fidgeted, he twiddled his thumbs, he tried to concentrate on his
latest pretend; nothing worked. OK, this has got to stop, he thought. I have places to go, people to see, pretends to perform!
Trevor is waiting on me! He walked to the front of the line. Maybe the man at the counter would understand. "Uh, excuse me."
Jarod smiled at the clerk. The clerk frowned.

"End of the line."

"But I need to get out of here..."

"Back of the line!" The clerk waved Jarod out of the way. Jarod grumbled as he walked back to the end. He figeted, he
twiddled his thumbs, he tried to concentrate on his latest pretend, nothing worked. Alright, Jarod thought, enough is enough! He walked back out to his car and picked up some items from the trunk, then walked to the bathroom.

* *

"Excuse me, are you...Vincent DiGiorno?"

The clerk looked up as the familliar looking man asking him his name. "Yes, why?"

The man smiled. "I think we have some things to discuss about your finances, Mr. DiGiorno."

DiGiorno stuttered, "Uh, uh, you were just in here?"

"Why, yes, I was."

Uh, why don't we see what we can do about your drivers license, Mr. uh, Revenue."

Jarod put his briefcase on the countertop. "Thank you, Mr. DiGiorno."

"Just one question, are you the IRS?"

Jarod smiled. "I am today."