Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.



Surrender
by Shannon




I have her where I want her. This time, she is backed up against the wall. My hands close to her body. I can feel her tremble, the electricity between us to great to ignore.

"Give into it, Parker," I whisper.

"I can't," she replies, softly, her eyes betray her, though.

"Why?" I lean in closer. I know that she can feel my breath on her cheek, for I can feel hers. Warm and sweet.

"If I surrender to you, I could lose everythiing," she brings her eyes to look into mine.

"'Is that so terrible?"

"Yes," her answer is weak, unsure.

"A starving soul, Parker. That's what I see. It needs to be fed," I lean in and catch her lips with mine. This time, I initiate the kiss.

"Don't? " her voice, tiny against my lips," You make me remember things I want, things I need."

"Good," I look into her eyes, and smile," We both need and want those things."

I feel wetness on her cheeks.

"Can you accept me, once you find out who I am?" she asks.

"I did, a long time ago, Parker," she looks into my eyes and realizes that what I say is true.

"Save me?" she asks.

"Surrender to me," I nod.

"Am I home?"

"We both are," I reply as her lips cover mine, freely given.



That's it . . . .I'm only thirteen so don't sue me. . .

Feedback at: Giglbarbe@aol.com