Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.




Trapped!!!

Part 1 /3
By:Pilar




Ms.Parker sitting at her desk as Broots walks in telling her that they got a lead on jarod.

"Ms.Parker ,we got a lead on Jarod he is in New Jersey."

"New Jersey,really"

'Yes"

"Well then fire up the Jet we are goin to New Jersey."

******

Jarod who is sitting next to the window watching the snow heavliy fall he sees 2 cars one with Ms.Parker and the other with the Sweppers.

"Oh man!"

Jarod begin to pack up all the things he needs until the doors is busted down by one of the sweppers.

"freeze'

Jarod stand there as Ms.Parker walks into the apartment .

"Well, Well, Well it looks like we finally caught you Jarod."

"I knew it was bound it happen some day."

"Sam, I want u to get all the Sweepers out of here not to make anymore noise than we already did."

"Yes ma'am"

Ms.Parker walks over to Jarod and handcuffs him and wallks him down the steps into her car as the other sweppers leave.

"Jarod buckle ur seat belt or else u will be able to get out ."

Jarod, without saying a word buckles his seat belt and looks at Ms.Parker.ms.parker then get a lock and Re-locks the Seat belt with the lock.

Just as they are driving ,the snow begins to fall very heavy, that Ms.Parker can't see where she is driving.

"Damn ! I hate snow."

"Ms.Parker watch your language."

She looks at Jarod angrily but dosen't say any thing,.

"We better stop here in this motel until the snow stops."

She stops the car in the Parking lot and gets oput then opens the door and escorts Jarod into the Main lobby of the Motel .

"Hi we need a room, like right now!"

"Sure ."

She gets the key and goes to room 305 and locks the door.

"Jarod, i need to ask u a Question?"

"Did you ever love me?"

Jarod doesn't ever look at Ms. Parker and changes the Subject.

"Ms.Parker, do u think u could release these hand cuffs if i promise to not run away?"

'Yes."

He reaslease the hand cuffs and the first thing Jarod does is go to the window to see the snow Fall.

Ms. Parker watches him and joins him, they look at the snow then look at each other and kiss.