Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

disclaimer: they belong to outside forces who hold it over our heads everyday when we are forced to write this on every story we create. Thought I'd put this up for the hell of it.



Moody

by Laura W.




I'm in a bad mood.

A very bad mood.

Just in a mood that would probably choke the living daylights out of someone.

I don't want to rant but it happens.

I don't mean to be dark but it just happens.

When you least expect it, your day gets ruined by something out of the ordinary.

Something perceived by others as good turns out to be the one thing that puts you in a foul mood.

Why can't I just be normal?

I can't.

I am a product of my surroundings.

Too much time spent there..in the place.

The Centre.

Such a happy place.

It's wonderful to have certain freedoms taken away from you.

It's great to be afraid and constantly watch your back.

Much fun to be in an environment that strips you of your senses and makes you believe that what they say is true and everything else you had learned was false.

Learning to love and live the lie.

I call it exorcising the good out of you.

Then you become a zombie, a believer of crap that gets spoon fed to you day after day.

And what of the truth?

The truth!

Always searching but never finding it.

The truth does not exist.

It is hidden under tremendous amounts of secrets and lies provided to keep you safe.

The truth is known by everyone but you in their effort to "protect" you.

And those that you trust or hold dear are the ones who betray you in the end.

They always are.

I learned that the hard way.

Oh but, the cycle continues and now I have become one of them.

I have become what they made me.

Which makes me ask....

Who am I?