Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: Jarod, Miss Parker, Mrs. and Mr. Parker and the fictional Centre belong to NBC and MTM.

This is just a short vignette by me, Annie. No names are said but you’ll understand it, believe me.

Note: I wrote this after I had read *Not Miss Parker anymore* by Mareen.

For Maren and Gilbert.


Their Fate
by Jewel




My betrothed doesn’t know much about my family or me. He wouldn’t understand my parent’s relationship, so I don’t tell him about. But sometimes he asks me lots of questions about them, like: “Do your parents still love each other?”

What should I tell him?

I mean she is now the boss of the organization that tortures him. But yes, somehow, they still love each other. It’s strange but it’s true.

My grandfather taught her to hate him and that’s why it’s all so complicated. Deep in her heart, he’s all she ever wanted. And he feels the same.

I wish they could read each other’s mind. I wish they could see each other reaching for their long forgotten love. I wish they could understand that they were meant for each other.

Because they could one night. They forgot who they were. They forgot where they were. They forgot everything for this one night.

Nine months later I was born.

She told everyone I had died and brought me away from that organization. She didn’t even tell him so I’ve never met him. But I know him by heart and that’s enough. And I know that they really love each other, even though fate always played against them.

She visits me every summer. And every time I see her I wish she would say: “Dad and I, we left the Centre. We love each other and we love you, little Catherine. We’re going to be a happy family.”

But I know that this is never going to happen.


THE END



Hope you like it.