Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: They're not mine but if (no when!) I were a big important producer person, I’d (I’ll) buy the rights to the Pretender and do what I please with the characters! And then the day is mine... well... um... errr… Never mind just disregard that last remark. I own nothing! BTW if you are a big important producer person don't sue I only make $5.60 an hour, it wouldn't be worth it.

Note: I started writing this thinking about one person and then quickly realized that it could be any of a number of people. What do you think?




This is Insane!

By: The Injury Princess




This is insane! This is crazy. What am I doing here? What have I become? What happened to the child who dreamed of a happy carefree life? I know, the Centre, that’s what happened to that child. The Centre destroys; I’ve known that for a long time maybe from the moment I found myself inside its’ walls. Now what? Can I leave can, I ever really leave? Can a person ever completely leave behind a place that has made them someone other than the person that first walked in its’ doors? No. You’ll carry a place like that inside you until the day you die, maybe longer. The Centre is a thief that robs you of life and love. Love. I’ve only truly felt that once in my life but it’s gone now, never to return. I’m too jaded for that now. I’ve seen more than I needed or wanted to see. The Centre has jaded me. The Centre has jaded and destroyed ever one who dares to enter. Look at Angelo. He’s a freak! A Centre made freak, and what do they do? They say that he’s a valuable asset and turn him into a tool. We’re all Centre made freaks. Welcome to the Freak Show. Welcome to the life you can’t leave behind.