Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.





Believing in Rainbows

By: 24



The two boys stood as the man told them what the sim was about. They were going to do an autopsy today and they would figure out why the man died.



Adam hated doing this type of sim because he felt like that the person would get up from the table. He knew that it was not possible because he was dead, but that was how he felt. He wondered if Jason felt the same way.



While the man turned his back on the two boys to get the folders the two of them talked.



“Do you know if you have any family?” Jason asked. Not knowing that he asked the same question as his father.



“No.”



Jason looked at the boy. He looked like he might be younger than he was, but since this was the Centre and they didn’t tell you how old they were. He would never know if Adam was younger than he was.





Later that day when they were in the cells and they were sleeping Angelo watched over them. Soon boys, soon. He whispered to himself. He scurried away before they would wake up and find him there. He had sent the necessary information to his friend and knew that he would do whatever it takes to take them away from the Centre. He hoped that the daughter would help.



TBC