Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM, TNT and NBC Productions and used
without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.


Question’s
By: Bratty Goddess




I look into his deep blue eyes, the color as magnificent as the one of the ocean, but those eyes; they have seen more stories, felt more pain, than an ocean would care to burden.


I open my mouth to speak more lies, to tell him more excuses, to cover up more of my pain, my feelings. And last, to run away. Part of me wants to leave him there, turn run away and never look back and to forget what he said, his feelings. But part of me wants to say back what he said to me with all my hart, hug him and never let go, push all his pain away, and never let any back in.

But I can’t, it would ruin what is left of me! It would mean trusting someone else, leaving every thing behind for him. Also the burden of love would once again be on my shoulders, and if anything happened to him or us, I would feel as if it where my fault.

If he loved me than why did he run for so long? Did he too not want to admit to his feelings? Also if I loved him than why did I chase after him with anger? Why could I not reply back to him right now?

I look back at him. He stands in front of me waiting for my reply or my reaction to those words he spoke to me. I love you.
Can somebody love me, why would they want to? Am I wanted? What do those words mean? Do they even have a meaning any more? Those words are so often used in desperateness, or guilt.

So I stand there waiting, waiting for the answer to come to my hart. Do I love him?

My head starts swirling with thoughts my emotions bubbling, my fears surfacing. I feel so confused.
I’m sorry Jarod, I’m sorry. I think. As I turn around run back to the safety of my car something that has comfort something that I know. I slam the door, and he stands there then shouts, “wait!” My mascara trickling down my face I yell out the window “I love you Jarod, but… I’m sorry. I say with guilt. I put my car in reverse and start slowly backing out of the parking lot. But I watch him standing there he just watches me as if he thinks I will come back, I can’t. I turn around to see if I can back out of the parking lot, look back to say goodbye forever (because when I get back to the Center I am going to quit. I don’t have the strength to chase him any more not after this.) And the parking lot is empty. “Great!” I yell. “He’s gone!” “What did I do?” More tears stream down my already tear stained face. “ I loved him, now he’s gone.” I say in a gasp for breath. Did he expect me to give up my life for him? To throw away my job, my daddy, and stop searching for the truth about my mothers death? I think as I start driving back to the Center.

“Shit!” I said in mid-thought. “I just passed the Center. I park the car get out walk in side the to Sydney’s office where I find Syd looking at papers, and Broots working on the computer. I go over kiss the tech on his bold spot then walk over to Syd hug him, (for the first time in my life.) Say thank you with all my hart and goodbye, having a plastered smile on my face so that no one will suspect me and I pretend to be happy. I would not let my pain show through. I turn around to leave my tech baffled, but Syd grabs me firmly on the shoulder and says “ It won’t solve you’re problems you know that.” “I can take care of my self Syd, goodbye.”

I grab a closed for repair sign stuck it on the elevator (with some tape) the elevator my mother committed suicide in, stepped into the elevator, sent it as far up as it could go, I need time. “ I love you Jarod, I hope you will forgive me. Mom you will always be my angel.” I grab my 9mm from around my waist put it to my head and said “curse this place!” “BANG!!!” The sound of her 9mm rang in the air. A few minuets later Sam (the sweeper) pried open the elevator door as a group of people crowded around the elevator only to see a beautiful Andrea Parker lying on the elevator floor dead. She died instantly. And even though Jarod was across the state by now he knew what she had done. He knew by the pain he had felt she had earlier on that day. “Goodbye Andrea.” Said Jarod aloud as a tear trickled down his face.


What do you think? Feedback please!