Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: - no the characters are not mine, I just borrowed them for a few minutes of inspiration. Everything belongs to NBC, except for my story line. The bands mentioned belong to flip/interscope records...and some others.....

------------

The Forum?
bLiNk




Once again Jarod was on his computer. Besides recently funneling money from the Centre for another of his adventures, he was now listed online as Jman505 in a chat-room called "The Forum"or “tF”. This particular room was a list of music lovers.

Jarod recently had started listening to something called 'Korn'. They seemed to have a song he favored called 'Freak on a Leash'. All these bands expressing their own type of anger made him feel similar to them [anger for the Centre].

He decided to check out the new chat-room, while looking to dole out more Centre money on some other electronic equipment for his newest pretend as a computer-programmer.


Jarod picked up some files that he had recently stolen and chucked them into a miniature cabinet that was precariously strapped to his desk. His apartment was sparse, but he wouldn't be there for very long (as per usual). Well, until his real job here was done. Atlanta was a big place, but most didn't stay there for very long.

He'd had a long day. The people that he was helping had not particularly relished the thought of him helping them over their regular man, and so they had made his task even harder.

Yawning he stretched his tired muscles and thought, * Maybe someone interesting will be online? Well, maybe it's worth a shot! *

It was late, so he switched on his greenish iBOOk computer and clicked on the blue AOL insigni___’a that dominated the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

The yahoo clubs sign popped up and to his surprise 17 out of his 62 club people were online. Soon he became Jman505 in his world of alty music lovers.

After an hour of morbidly talking to Metallica fan. To his surprise someone named PKRsICE came online. The profile said 'female about his age that listened to Stabbing Westward and some Bizkit.'

Jarod sighed with relief. Finally someone without yellow hair and enough chains to keep Monica away from Bill. LOL. She seemed nice! Casually, PKRsICE asked him his name after 3 hours of discussing how 'Rearranged' by Limp Bizkit is the best kik ass song of the year. He answered, "hey here I'm Jman505 that's all."

PKRsICE seemed to answer, 'oh! That's good cas basically at work they all call me PKR.' JMan answered, "Oh that's interesting, so where do you work?" "Oh, in a small place called 'Blue Cove,'" she answered. * Shit! * Jarod thought. "So don't keep me in suspense, what do you do?" She 'Parker' questioned Jman. *bye Miss Parker*, typed Jarod. Jarod flipped the power switch on the power bar...

Shutting down his iBOOK, Jarod smiled wickedly to himself. * That should answer your question! * He thought.

* I'll think again before joining another forum. * He smiled again...although learning more things he seemed to have in common with her seemed to interest him......


**************************

thankx for reading it...lol..it one of my first ya know..i modified it for all yall that read it before on the other list