Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Category: K/A
Rating: PG

Spoilers: Up to IOTH

Summary: They would both fall in the shadow of her father.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and am just playing around with them.



Shame

by Madame Estrella



The young girl with the long light brown hair rounded the corner of the white mansion. Her mother had brought her here as she had many times before. Her mother would spend the next hour or so arguing with her father, who became increasingly focused on his work, and his subject.

She hurried around the side porch and into the room with the dark marble floor where she found the boy sitting at the table, writing in a notebook. He looked around as she entered the room and dropped his pen as he glanced about, looking for the sweepers.

She approached the table amid the boy’s protest that they weren’t supposed to talk to each other anymore. She shook her head and beamed at him as she grabbed the notebook from the table and tossed it aside. She rose her eyebrows as he glared at her and stood to retrieve his notebook.

He was more and more hateful each time she saw him, at first. When she could get him away from his work and this room, he mellowed out. He even smiled a little.

Before he could get his book, she grabbed his arm and pulled him to a standing position before her. She grinned and moved close to him, to look up at his face. He was so much taller than she was now. His eyes flashed his disapproval and she rolled hers before pulling him toward the door to the patio.

He dragged his feet and finally walked beside her as she led him across the patio and down the stairs. He looked around, searching for sweepers with his cold eyes but she continued in reckless abandon.

She hadn’t liked this boy when she’d met him. He was an angry, hateful boy who was mean despite her efforts. She’d found a way past that however and when she could get him alone these days, he was most agreeable.

And he was, twenty minutes later, in the foliage. She reveled in the pure ecstasy in his arms as she finally coaxed him past his final inhibitions. Five minutes later the sweepers would discover them.

Her father struck her in her room. He called her a lot of names and told her how ashamed he was of her. She was better than that and now she was forever tainted.

She never saw him again despite searching each window with tear blurred eyes as her mother drove her away from the Dragon House.

Ten days later she would be dead after being taken from her room under a Blue Moon.

He would spend the next eighteen years in belief that her father had done away with her as he had his old friend who he also was not supposed to talk to. On the anniversary of her passing, he would meet his end, at the hand of her half brother.


The End

Feedback is Welcome!