Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: see Chapter one

Authors Note: Ah, by the way, again I want to remind you that I’m no native speaker so please bear with me.
Next thing is that this story is not betaed! I’m rereading the chapters several times but that won’t keep me from overlooking some mistakes. Please keep that in mind.

~~~~~~~

To End The
Evil Part 2


The letter



April 13, 1970


My beloved daughter,

I know now that my plan to get Jarod, Timmy, or now Angelo, and you, my precious daughter out of the Centre, will fail.
I was so hopeful that I would get the chance to show you the world and right at least some of the crimes that the Centre committed. But I won’t be able to do that.
I can’t protect you from them anymore and for that I will be forever guilty.
I can only hope that one day you will be able to walk away from the Centre on your own despite the fate the Centre and your father have in store for you.
I wanted to get you out of there to avert that fate but that will not happen anymore.
I know that I’m in danger. Someone close to me is trying to kill me. The only way for me to survive is to fake my suicide. I have another life to think about now.
I told Sydney about my plan just before writing this. Stay close to him, my love. He will try to protect you. He gave me his word and I know I can trust him. He will do his best to not let harm come over you.
What he doesn’t know is that I trust in Dr. Raines to help me survive this day. I’m not happy with this solution but it’s the only way for me to survive and maybe even get another chance to get to you.
I would prefer to ask Sydney for help but that’s not possible. He has to stay here and protect Jarod and also you, my darling. If Jarod was to fall into Raines hands… I can’t even think about that. What happened to Timmy mustn’t happen again!
I hope that Raines was honest when he promised me his help.
I will try to persuade Dr. Raines to let me see Jarod sometime later, when or if I’m still alive.
I trust in Jarod and so should you. He is the only one that will be able to tell you my secret plan. I can’t tell you right now, in this letter, what my secret plan is, for I fear that it might fall into the wrong hands.
I know that Jarod will be able to protect the knowledge I will give him till both of you are ready.
No one will be able to pry it out of him. Not even Sydney. I will see to that!
Only together with you, he will be able to recover that piece of memory.
Only with him, you will be able to find the DSA about the secret plan I left behind for you; and only together when you two join forces, you will be able to execute the plan.
When you get this letter you might already know about the Vespasian Scrolls. They are the key to everything. It’s a prophecy about the rise and fall of the Centre.
It would be too easy to say that everything is the Scroll’s fault but only due to their existence the Centre was founded.
Well, as I said: They are the key to everything. Jarod and you, you have to find them. Only with them, you both can learn you destiny. Unless you find them, you won’t be able to understand your parts in my plan.
I had a chance to read them and so I know both your parts in the Scrolls but you will have to find out for yourselves. It will take you to a long journey with lots of dangers and lies but in the end, it will be worth it. Always believe in that. It will be worth it!
I have to go now, my darling.
I probably won’t see you again and it breaks my heart.
I hope that one day you will get this letter otherwise everything was in vain.
I love you very much and I know that you will make me very proud!

All my Love

Mom




So? What do you think? Give me, give me, give me FEEDBACK!