Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS PARKER! AND LYLE!
dis-claim-er: [noun] To refuse ownership of an object; i.e. story, poem, person.
Disclaimer: I don't own them, Steve. Too bad, Craig. Go sue someone else, TNT! But the story itself is all mine.



Simple Sex Games
by RRP



Miss Parker strode down the hall of Sub-Level five, on January third. Her birthday. She was dreading it, as usual. She had made it as far as the door of the tech room without any well-wishers, and was about to go in, when she heard a voice coming from behind the door.

"No. Stop licking me!" She recognized the voice immediately, as belonging to Mr. Lyle. Her brother. Twin brother, she noted, realizing that it was his birthday as well. She went pale. Her brother, twin brother, Mr. Lyle, was playing some kind of sick game in the Tech Room. She hoped it wasn't one of her secretaries. She waited a minute, and heard him speak again, in a whining tone, "Broots!"

Her mouth dropped in a huge 'o', unwanted mental images flooding into her mind. She was actually relieved to some degree when he added, "Get her off me!" But the relief didn't last long. Knowing that Lyle was involved in some kind of sex-game, and Broots was watching (willingly, it seemed) was enough to send shivers up and down her spine.

"Ow!" Broots came next, and Miss Parker paled again, not even wanting to think about what could have happened to make Broots exclaim in such a manner.

"Sydney! Sydney, make her stop licking me! Get her off! Help!" Lyle's voice rang out again, and Miss Parker had to steady herself against the wall. Sydney was inside as well? It was all too much. She was just going to go home and crawl into bed, curl up into a fetal position, and die. Concluding that she was the only sane and at least somewhat moral person alive was a little too much.

"I'm trying, Mr. Lyle. She's rather like Miss Parker. Or Mrs. Parker. All of them are stubborn." Sydney said, voice containing a certain degree of calm. Miss Parker let all her weight fall against the wall, deciding instead to die where she stood or fell or whatever, that going home was too much. She wouldn't make it to the driveway. How the heck did Sydney know what she was like? Or her mother? Miss Parker couldn't recall ever...licking Sydney. Or fighting him physically. She shuddered.

"Hey!" Lyle shouted suddenly. There was laughter. "That tickles." He gasped a second later.

"Let me hold her for a few minutes!" Broots pleaded. Miss Parker nearly passed out. She struggled to breathe.

"No." Lyle refused a second later. "The other one is still in that crate over there. Get him out." Miss Parker was now in extreme need of oxygen.

"But the male bites." Broots protested. Miss Parker felt everything fading into blackness...

---


Sydney's head jerked up from the scene before him, as there was a thump outside the door. He hurried over, and pulled the door open.

"Miss Parker!" He exclaimed in worry. Lyle and Broots hurried over, and Lyle bent down over his sister.

"Sis?" There was a mumble, so he shook her gently. "Sis. Wake up." She slowly opened her eyes, and blinked at him. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Um..um.." Miss Parker seemed to be at a loss for words, so Sydney helped her slowly sit up, and lean against the wall.

"Hey, Miss Parker! Happy birthday!" Broots exclaimed as soon as she was in a sitting position. "Look what Jarod sent you and Lyle!" He set a wriggling puppy in Miss Parker's lap, and she couldn't help but laugh in relief. She continued to laugh, while the three men looked at her, worry evident.

"Sis? Are you okay?" Lyle ventured cautiously, eyeing her with confusion. She nodded, and managed to gasp out between peals of laughter.

"I overheard you...but...I just overhead..." She took a deep breath to refill her lungs, "Just heard something about licking. I thought...I thought.." Miss Parker couldn't finish the sentence, for she was laughing too hard. Lyle was the first to grasp what she meant, and was kneeling on the floor next to her within seconds, laughing. Sydney and Broots looked horrified for a brief second, before joining in the laughter.

It was about fifteen minutes before they managed to regroup, catch the male puppy (who had gotten into the mail, no pun intended) and sit down in various places. To Sydney and Broots surprise, Lyle and Miss Parker sat on the couch together, each with a puppy. Sydney and Broots simply acquired their normal seating, Sydney on the edge of the desk and Broots in his chair.

"Names." Lyle said suddenly, after all had been silent for several minutes. "We need names." There was a brief period of silence again. Then Miss Parker spoke,

"Do you want the male or the female? Did Jarod label them?"

"Nope. Which one do you want?" Lyle asked in return.

"Female." Miss Parker said instantly. Lyle nodded.

"Okay. We still need names."

"Strange names? Normal names?" Broots asked, clicking with his computer mouse, concentrating on the screen.
"Well, Broots." Miss Parker shot back with a small smile. "Do I look like the kind of person that would name my dog Fifi?"

"Um..." Broots glanced over at her, then quickly shook his head. "No. Not at all." After another minute, Lyle's eyes lit up, and he leaned over and whispered something in Miss Parker's ear. Sydney watched, as a devious smirk appeared on her face, and she nodded.

There was silence in the room, and very crocodile-like smiles were growing on the faces of the twins. Broots couldn't stand it after at least five minutes had gone by, and finally demanded,

"Okay already! What are you going to name them?"

"Smith." Miss Parker replied, holding up her dog. Lyle held up his puppy as well.

"And Wesson."


End.