Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Crusing Hollywood
By: G. Barton

Disclaimer: I don't own them. They belong to Steve and Craig.

Dedication: This fic to dedicated to my friend RaChell and her husband Frank. They are really nice people and I'm glad I got to meet them. Love you both!

Jarod sat quietly in the car and watched as they passed the tattoo place again.

"Damn it." Miss Parker cursed under her breath as she passed the tattoo place for the fifth time.

Jarod began to get jumpy as they passed the Wax museum pass again. "Where are we going?"

She let out a frustrating sigh. "I'm looking for *our* hotel."

"I tried to give you directions a while back and you wouldn't listen." He crossed his arms at his chest.

"Fine!" She glanced over at him.

"Turn left at the next light and then a right."

Parker followed his directions and came to their hotel. "Okay, you were right." She mumbled.

Jarod cleared his throat. "Excuse me. I don't think I heard you."

She picked up the map that Jarod pretended to be looking at and threw it out him. "And where do you suggest I park, genius?" She circled the hotel a couple of times.

"There." He pointed to the parking space between two cars.

"Parallel park! Are you crazy? I can't parallel park."

"Yes, you can."

"Turn your wheels a little." He coached her into the space.

When she was parked, Jarod opened the door to get out. "Now to our room." He grabbed the bags and followed her in.

After getting settled into their room, Parker turned to him. "Now what do you want to do?"

"Hollywood Blvd, baby." He took her hand as they headed that way.

Walking hand in hand down the street, several stores caught the Pretender's eye. "Let's go in this one." Jarod pointed.

Parker looked up to see the leather lingerie in the store window. "No!" She protested.

"Come on, I bet you would look hot in it." He whispered in her ear.

"No!" She pulled him away from the store.

They passed a few eating places, tattoo parlors and sex shops. When Jarod looked down at his watch.

"Go ahead without me."

"What? Where are you going?"

"I'll meet you at Guinness World Records."

"Like hell you are." Her grip got tighter.

"I promise I will be there." He turned and went the other way.

Parker couldn't believe he just walked away from her like that.

******

She stood in front of the Guinness World of Records, staring down at her watch again. "Where is he?" She turned to leave when he walked up to her.

"Where are you going?"

"Where have you been?" She asked as she saw the bag in his hand.

"I went into a store."

She grabbed the bag but he got it away from her. "What's in it?" She tried to peek in the bag again.

"Nothing."

"If it's nothing, then let me see."

"Later." He leaned in for a kiss.

They went into several stores before they made it back to their hotel room. Jarod took a seat on the bed. The bag sat next to him.

"What's in the bag?" She was like a kid.

"Here." He handed it to her.

She opened the bag. "No. I'm not wearing that!" She pulled out a skimpy lingerie outfit made of bottle caps.

"Come on, it won't be on long." He smiled.

"Forget it!" She threw the lingerie at him.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her down to him. "Okay, forget the outfit." He kissed her neck.

She let out a moan as he continued to kiss her.

The End!