Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters portrayed in this fan fiction belong to NBC and any other copyright holders. No infringement is intended.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A black four door sedan pulled up to the crowd.

"Broots, are you sure this is the right address?" Miss Parker hissed.

"Yeah. 1500 Rosenwall Avenue. That's what the note said."

Parker exchanged looks with the older man sitting beside her.

"Well?" Broots looked at the rides sitting a few feet from them.

"Fine." Parker pulled up to the gate.

The man standing near the gate peeked in. "That will be $6."

"Broots!"

"What? I don't have any money."

She glanced at Sydney again. He handed her some money and they went through the gate. They got out, staring at each other.

"Now what?" Parker asked.

"We check it out." Broots was grinning from ear to ear. He couldn't wait to get some cotton candy.

She rolled her eyes as they walked toward the crowd of people. They walked through the small group of people when Parker spotted a little barn off to it's self.

"Syd, why don't you take Broots and ride some rides or something?"

"But..."

"No buts. Do it."

"Fine with me." Broots said with excitement.

He grabbed the old man's arm and took off another direction.

"I wonder why she wanted me to take you on some rides." Sydney wondered as he mumbled to himself.

"We can cover more ground if we separate. Come on, let's check this ride out." Broots drug the shrink to a ride that looked like a space ship.

******

Parker reached the barn. Looking behind her to make sure no one saw her. She open the door and went in.

With her gun raised, "Jarod!" She called out. "I know you are here." She grinned a wicked smile.

He peaked from a stack of hay as she moved by him.

"Hello, Miss Parker."

She turned quickly, staring at the pretender in front of her. She placed her gun back in it's holster and walked toward him, smiling.

"Jarod." Her voice was smooth and husky.

"I see you found me."

"I was beginning to wonder." Her eye brow raised slightly.

He took her into his arms and laid a kiss on her soft lips. She deepen the kiss before breaking away from him.

"I missed you."

"Not as much as I missed you." His hands went up her shirt and pulled it over her head.

She kissed his mouth. He took her hand and lead her toward the ladder.

"We will have more privacy up here."

She took the lead and he followed her. He loved watching her butt wiggle as she took a step. Her hands clutched the side of his face as her tongue entered his partly opened lips. She pulled him down onto her body. Jarod kissed her neck and down to the valley between her breast. She yanked his shirt over his head and moaned as he found her left nipple. With his hand he managed to unhook her bra and free her small breast. Then he moved south. Kissing every inch of her body. Only stopping to remove the rest of her clothes. She moaned with the touch of his lips caressing. her warm, soft body. He proceeded back to her lips when she flipped him over. Running her fingertips through his chest hairs, she took one of his nipples into her mouth and played with it. Her teeth grazed the tip sending chills down his spine. His fingers massaged her hair as she followed the trail of hair to his jeans. She glanced up into the pretender's eyes as she unbuttoned the jeans freeing his hardness. Parker's index finger ran down to the tip of his hardness and back up, gently rubbed against his balls. He wanted to scream in ecstasy at the touch of his hunter's hands. But instead he let her finish what she wanted to do to him.

She smiled at the sight of watching him squirm. She loved having control of him this way. She raised up and gently guided him into her. He meet her thrust for thrust. Jarod took hold of her and pulling her down onto his wet, sweaty body. Rolling her over he took charge of what he sent her there to do.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he moved back and forth on her.

"Harder." She whisper in his ear.

Everytime he pushed harder and faster she would let out a groan. Jarod's fingertips would brush her hairline between her legs. Her fingers ran down his back and to his butt, squeezing.

"Jarod." She said breathless.

"Mmm." His lips took a breast and sucked.

Her arms wrapped around his head to hold him there. He would move from one breast to another. Tickling it. A giggle escaped her lips.

He raised his head to stared into her ice cold blue eyes.

"Parker." He fell onto her body with exhaustion.

They heard voices coming toward the barn.

"Maybe she came this way." Broots replied as they came closer to the door.

"Damn. It's Broots and Sydney." She pushed him off of her and grabbed her clothes.

The door open and Jarod pulled her back down.

"They can't see us." He whispered.

They looked around the barn.

"I don't see anyone. It looks like these place is empty." Sydney told the tech.

"I guess it is back to the rides!" Broots beamed with excitement. He took the shrink's arm and headed out.

"I can't ride anymore rides, Broots. I get sick." They could hear them as they left.

Parker jumped up and began throwing her clothes on. "I have to go before they find us." She gave him one more kiss before heading down the ladder.

"Parker, wait." He stared down at her.

He buttoned his jeans and quickly joined her on the bottom level.

"What? I have to go."

"Just one more thing." He took her hand.

"When will you see me again?"

"No...yeah...and this..."

"What?" Her eyes tried to read him.

"I love you."

"What?" She couldn't believe her ears.

"I said, I love you."

"No!"

"No. What?"

"You can't love me."

"Why?"

"Because this wasn't ever about love, Jarod. It was sex. Just sex."

She exited out the door. He stood there in shock.

"It wasn't for me." He whispered as he watched her get closer to the crowd.

******

"Miss Parker!" Broots shouted.

Sydney and Broots headed toward her.

"We have been searching for you."

Parker looked at the tech who was holding a stuff dog in one hand and a candy apple in the other. "Some how I don't believe you."

"Where have you been?" Sydney asked.

"Must you know everything. I was searching for that idiot you call a lab rat."

"He's not a lab rat, Miss Parker. He's a pretender." Sydney tried to set her straight.

"Whatever. Let's go." She headed toward the car. "He's not here."

Broots and the shrink walked behind her. As they go closer to the car Broots had to ask. "Were you in the barn?"

Parker's heart raced. "No!" She snapped.

"Then what are you doing with hay in your hair?" He pulled it out and held in front of her.

"You moran, I was walking through the building. There were some kids playing....and why am I explaining this to you?" She jumped in the car.

Broots looked over at Sydney. The old man shrugged his shoulder as a smile formed on his lips. They got in car just before she put it in gear and drove off.

THE END!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~