Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I just know that they don't belong to me. I can only wish they did. God only knows what I would do with them:)) However, they belong to MTM and NBC. Or is it TNT right now? I don't really care as long as they don't sue me. Please don't!!!! I barely have enough money to go to the movies.

Author's note: This is the last one:( Sorry this took so long, but real life has been intruding. I just realized that I got attached to this story. (my first one, have I mentioned that?) Anyway, I hope this was worth waiting for and of your precious Internet time. Thank you, to those who cared about this. I would really appreciate some feedback, since this is the end. Bear with my English and my mistakes. I'm only 16 and my first language is Portuguese ;-)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------







TIME FOR REUNION
Part 10
by Vania










Jarod's Mother last location

Somewhere near Blue Cove

They were in an apartment. In fact, it was similar to one of those, that Jarod's been using since he escaped. There was nothing very personal, only the basic furniture, a bed, a closet and a chair. Wandering through the room, they inspected everything, although there wasn't much to inspect.

Major Charles had been so convinced they would find her this time. And so had Jarod. He knew the noose was tightening, and it was tightening fast. If they couldn't find her today, chances of doing it were very little.

When they were reaching their rented car, Jarod's cell phone rang. For a moment, he feared the worst.

"Hello?"

"Jarod, it's me, Sam."

"Sam! Why did you called? Is something wrong?"

"No! It's... We found something. Well, George did."

"What did he find?"

"Someone you'll love to see," Sam said, making a pause for dramatic air, "Your mother."

"My mother?"

"Yes! She's here with us. But, don't worry, she's safe."

"I'll be there in a few," Jarod said, almost in a loss of words. He couldn't believe that was really happening.

Jarod turned to his father, that had been watching every Jarod's expression, and was as anxious as his son.

"What is it, son? What did Sam have to do with your mother?"

"She's with her. They found mom!"

"Where?"

"I don't know," Jarod honestly told his father. "Come on, we're going to the offices." 'Then,' he whispered to himself, 'I'm going to meet my mom'.

Soon after they left the place, two black cars stopped by that same spot.

****

Now in her car, where she has spent the last 30 minutes, Miss Parker keeps on driving, with her baby, Andrew, safely in the back seat. She can see that she's getting closer to her destination. The imposing building was long gone and so were the people in it. She just couldn't get the figure of Sydney out of her head. The way he was lying on the floor, lifeless. And she was unable to save him, just like she was unable to save her twin brother a few hours ago when Cox dragged her to the cell. Though, she was trying hard to keep her feelings at bay.

One more curve and she can see the motel Jarod is staying in. Miss Parker hoped he would be here, like he told her the previous morning. Parker parks her car in front of the motel. She takes Andrew in her arms, closes the car's doors and goes in search of the room. Reaching it, Miss Parker knocked on the door twice. She spent almost a minute just standing there, waiting for someone to open the door for her, till finally somebody did. He sure looked older, but she could instantly recognize him. It was the clone.

"Miss Parker?" Jake asked, not really believing in who he saw. "Oh, come on in," said the boy opening the door for her. "How did you get here?"

"Jarod gave me the address, but don't worry, nobody's following me. I made sure of that."

Then, and noticing that the boy kept looking at the small child she brought with her, Miss Parker remembered that she had to lay him down, for he was already asleep.

"You don't happen to have a bed where I can lay this little guy down, do you?"

"Right this way, Miss Parker. You can lay him on my bed over there," he said while pointing in the direction he gave her.

Emily, who had been out with her half brother, Ethan, arrived just in time to see Miss Parker walk out of the room.

"Miss Parker." Emily was a bit surprised to find her there, but remembered that Jarod must have given her the address. She was to be trusted.

"It's nice to see you, Emily." Parker said reaching for the younger woman's hand. Then, she walked over to Ethan, who she hugged. "It wasn't meant to happen this way, but things got out of hand and we had to run out of that place."

"The Centre?" Emily innocently asked.

"Yes, The Centre. And where's Jarod and why isn't he here? I was supposed to meet him here."

"Calm down, Miss Parker! He's ok. Jarod went with dad after our mother. They got a lead on her, but should be arriving any sec."

"In the meantime, why don't you lay down and rest for a while? When they arrive, I'll wake you up, don't worry." Ethan assured her, trying to calm down his sister. The time he had spent with her wasn't much, but he knew she was a good person, like their mother, and that she loved his other half brother, Jarod, very much.

"I can't sleep! Not after all that happened."

"Ethan is right. You look exhausted, and in that state you won't do yourself, or us, any good. The baby... Is he asleep?"

"Yes. I put him in that other room."

"Then, do the same and give yourself some rest, will you?"

Miss Parker approached her. "Why are you trusting me?"

"If Jarod trusts you, I don't see any reason not to. Did you happen to bring anything with you?"

"Uh, no. I didn't have enough time for that."

"Don't worry. You can take some of my clothes. It's not designer's, but it will have to do." Emily guided Miss Parker to the bedroom, where she had previously put Andrew to sleep. "Here," Emily said handing her some clothes. "Now, make yourself at home and rest." She was just leaving the room, when Parker spoke.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," Emily replied, closing the door. A sign of worry on her face. After all, the former enemy was staying in the next room.

****

FBI -- Offices

And here he was again, back at the FBI, where he has been spending most of his time nowadays. But this time was different from the others. For the first time, he was going to see his mother. Really see her! He saw her in Boston, but that doesn't count. The Centre arrived and ruined everything for him. In the past few years, all he wanted was to find his parents. He met his father almost two years earlier and now he was going to complete the dream he had since escaping from The Centre. Of course, his father was also ecstatic. He too hadn't seen her in years and being reunited with his love again was a very important thing to Major Charles.

"Jarod!" Sam was calling for him. She was very excited to be able to give him this wonderful news.

When Jarod heard her, he immediately turned around to approach her. He still had to introduce her to his father. "Sam, this is my father"

"Nice to meet you." They shook hands.

"Where is she? Where's my mother?"

"Relax, Jarod. She's right there, in my office. She's eager to see you. Now, go!"

"Thank you! Thank you for giving me my mom back," Jarod told her, kissing her on the cheek and hugging her tight.

"Promise you'll treasure this, what you have right now, for life. Family is the most important thing in the world, Jarod. Never forget that."

"I won't. I promise you." And with a last thank you, Jarod went with his father to Sam's office, where his mother was. While he was heading to the office, Jarod thought about something someone had told him one day. That good karma was like a boomerang, and that the good deeds would come back to him. Jarod realized that the woman was right after all.

When he finally reach the right door, Jarod took a deep breath before opening it.

"It's going to be okay, son." Major Charles assured his son with a very serene voice. Although his heart was betraying his voice. He was as nervous as his son.

"I know."

Jarod felt his knees weaning the moment he put his right hand on the knob. Everything in his life belonged to this very moment. His mother was all he ever wanted for decades. Now, with her, the family would finally be reunited again.

Taking a second deep breath, Jarod was finally able to turn the door's knob. The door opened slowly, as in slow motion. Jarod felt his father's hand on his shoulder, giving him the support he needed so much.

And there she was. He could see her standing near the big window, looking through it. The window gave a beautiful sight of the city. From there, people seemed very little, making her feel more powerful - something she never was. She had drawn herself into a deep depression after Jarod's kidnapping and especially after Kyle's. Losing her two boys had been too much for her to take. And to be with him again, to touch his face was all she ever wished to.

So, when Margaret heard her son opening the door, all her thoughts stopped and she concentrated herself only in this moment. As slowly as the door opened, Margaret turned herself around, so she could take a look at Jarod, as well as her husband, who she hadn't seen in years. She was the first one to make the first move towards her son.

"Jarod! I missed you so much my son!" Margaret couldn't help but let the tears that were forming in her eyes to fall freely, when she hugged her son tightly.

"Mon, is that really you?" Jarod was also crying with emotion. He couldn't believe he was hugging his own mother.

Major Charles was standing behind Jarod, watching as mother and son held each other. He felt like he was having a second role on this play, but knew that they just needed some time for themselves. So, he moved to the door to wait for them in the hall. In his mind, they needed to be left alone. The Major was just leaving the office when he heard Margaret call.

"Charles!"

The Major turned around the moment he heard her. For the first time in years, Margaret was looking at her beloved husband. He looked older, of course, but she could still see the young man, that she knew so well, in him.

As he approached her, he remembered the dreams he had about this moment. He used to imagine what would be like to be with his wife again. And now that moment had arrived and he didn't know what to do. What if she didn't love him anymore? However, his fears abated when he heard her calling his name.

Jarod watched amused as his parents met each other again. He too had dreamt about his moment. Circumstances had put them away from him. No, not circumstances. The Centre had put them away. But all that seemed distant now. The FBI was already acting, as predicted, and soon the bastards that ripped apart so many lives would be in jail, for good. Although Jarod tried not to think about Miss Parker, his heart was aching for her. Ethan tranquilized him earlier, but he knew the risk she was taking. He hoped for the best and that she would be at the motel as agreed, but he had to make certain of that.

"Mom, Dad, I've got to make a call. I'll be right outside."

Margaret waited for her son to leave and then, looking straight at the Major's eyes, she caressed his cheek.

"Oh, Charles!" Margaret's eyes were crying again for so many past years of loneliness.

Then, Major Charles took both her hands in his and hold them tight.

"It took us so long to find each other. I missed you, my dear," he said kissing her palms.

They embraced like never before, trying to make up for so many years apart. This would be a day to remember, certainly for eternity.

****

The Centre

"Sir!"

"What is it Willie?"

"We have to leave! There are FBI Agents in the building."

"Thank you Willie. You may go now."

"But sir, how am I going to do that?"

"That's your problem."

Mr. Cox, that was accompanied by Mr. Raines, left Willie with a big problem to solve. He never imagined that something like this could happen and he knew that he probably wouldn't escape. Without second thought, Willie headed to the main entrance, but in the hallway, where the earlier confrontation occurred, agents were filling the almost empty space. At that time of the day, most employees had already left, but those who were still working were being questioned.

Willie saw paramedics arriving and, from a safe distance, he watched as they took the Chairman's body, as well as Sydney's. However and despite the sweeper's belief, the psychiatrist was still alive. He realized that due to the medical care he was receiving.

But he should have know that he wouldn't be able to hide for much longer. And behind the pole he was leaning against to, two agents approached him, showing their badges and saying their names. And also Willie, the sweeper was arrested.

In the undergrounds of The Centre, Cox and Raines knew that they couldn't leave the building without getting arrested. Is exactly because of that little piece, that they had a plan. It wasn't the best, but due to the lack of time it would have to do. This plan has always been a backup, in cases like this one, they just didn't imagine that they will get to use it for real.

"Do you think it will work, Mr. Raines?"

"Yes. It's been one before. They won't find us."

"And we will be free."

"Exactly."

Raines' voice was barely nothing more than a whisper. How he has survived this long no one knew and even Mr. Cox wondered that. If this plan failed, so would they - they would die and that wasn't their goal.

"We will have to thank for this damn gas leak."

"Just do it!"

As soon as Mr. Cox pulled the lever, safely behind a special chamber, there was a big explosion. All the building felt the force of the blast, but it appeared to have only affected the sublevels. The FBI was concerned and immediately the firefighters were called to the place.

Not only Mr. Cox and Mr. Raines had been able to save their asses, they had been able to cover evidence. When they reached the outside, a car should be waiting for them and, in fact, there was one. However, inside it there was a special agent sitting in the back seat and after all they'd been through, they ended up being arrested. There was no escape from prison this time.

****

Outside the office, in the corridors, Jarod had just called the motel and his sister had given him the good news he needed so badly. Miss Parker was okay. She and the baby were sleeping in the room. He was still absorbing the information he was given, when Sam approached him.

"Jarod, it's time. There are already agents on field and... I was informed that there were bodies. One of the persons inside was taken to the hospital and is in ICU. I don't know anything else, I'm sorry." At his statement, Sam saw Jarod's manifestation of concern, but she was telling the truth about what she knew. "Listen, you go with your parents to that motel you're staying in and I'll keep you posted on everything."

"I might just do that, Sam. It's time to finish this once and for all. But I want you to tell me exactly what's going on. I don't want to be left out of the loop, specially now. You know how to find me," Jarod told her trying to smile to her, despite all the concern he had at this moment.

Finding himself alone again, Jarod hoped that among the casualties they wouldn't find anyone close to him. He's major concern was directed to Sydney, Broots or even Angelo. No one could have predicted what happened before the FBI arrived and he knew from when he spoke to Sydney on the phone that something had gone wrong. Miss Parker and the baby were fine, but what about the others? Were they alright as well? All this questions were troubling Jarod at this time and his mind would only be in peace when he received a call from Sam.

But now he would do as Sam said before. Jarod would take his parents to the motel and he too would rest. This last few days have been exhausting, but soon everything would be fine.


Thirty minutes was all he had needed to get to the motel. Jarod borrowed a car from one of the agents he met at the FBI in order to get there. In those thirty minutes he watched as his parents talked to each other, remembering some of the happiest moments of their lives together, before they were thrown apart. Jarod also told his mother that she had a grandson and she was amazed to discover that. She then asked Jarod if he was married and who was the mother of the child, but he told her that it would be more fun for her to find out by herself. His father knew what he meant and chuckled.

Finally, they pulled the car in front of the motel and headed to their room. Jarod watched as his parents walked to the door hand in hand. He couldn't get enough of seeing them like that. It had been his dream since he was a child and now it had became true. All his dreams were coming true and one of them had to do with the woman inside the room. They had only spent one night together, but that wasn't as important as the love he had for her since childhood. People would have called it "puppy love" but it had grown into something really big.

Jarod unlocked the door and walked into the room, followed shortly by his parents. When he entered, Emily was there to receive them, as well as Jake and Ethan. His mother was very happy to see her daughter once again and immediately hugged her real tight. In the other hand, Jarod moved closer to Jake.

"How is she?"

"She's fine and asleep. When she arrived here she was very tired and we told her to get some rest. The baby is in the room with her, also asleep."

Jarod breathed with relief when he heard Jake saying those words. And despite his desire to hold her, he let her get her rightful sleep. They had all the time in the world now. He took one more look at his family. His father, Major Charles was at his wife's side, holding her hand tenderly, and Emily was very excited with her mother, catching up on good times. Jake was also by their side but Ethan was not. He sat near the window with in the laptop, unaware of what surrounded him.

"Ethan," Jarod said, approaching him. "Is something wrong?"

"No," was the quiet reply.

"I know there is. You wouldn't be sitting here otherwise." Jarod certainly knew how to make him talk, or at least he tried to.

"Go on to your family. You don't have to worry about me."

"My family? Is yours too, Ethan. We were both played by The Centre, but you know that doesn't make a difference in the way we treat you. You are as much my brother as Emily or Jake. Don't forget that."

Ethan looked up into his half brother's eyes and saw the truthfulness of his statement. He had a new family now and he had to learn out to live with them. He was just afraid of being rejected, but he look in Jarod's eyes told him he wouldn't have to worry.

****

In the safety of his house, while his own daughter was already in bed, Broots was watching television and sitting in his big couch. He was watching one of his favorite movies, "The Net", when suddenly it was interrupted to air some breaking news. 'What happened?', he wondered. A woman in her 20s appeared on the screen and Broots' heart stopped when he saw the background. She was standing in front of The Centre!

"We're here in Blue Cove, Delaware to report a FBI operation that dismantled an unauthorized organization that did unofficial research..." As the woman talked, they aired images of the agents walking into the building, as well as paramedics transporting a body.

"Oh my!" Broots said out loud. He was worried with the safety of his friends, since no one called him reporting this.

The images continued and the woman was still reporting the events, but as soon as it ended, Broots grabbed his phone and dialed Sydney's number. Six rings, no answer. He waited a while longer, but still no answer. He decided to call Miss Parker then. She should answer her cell phone, because she never turned it off, even to sleep.

****

Some time later, Jarod's family was also watching TV and enjoying each others company, when Jarod's phone ringed. He immediately pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hello," Jarod said answering the phone.

"Jarod, it's Sam. Listen, we found bodies."

"Do you know whose?"

"We believe that one of them is the Chairman's."

Jarod gasped, not because he would miss him, but because of the effect that would have in Parker. "And the other?"

"The thumb less man you told me about," she answered. After a small pause, she continued, "We found another person, but we took him to the hospital. I think it's your mentor."

"Sydney?"

"Yes. He lost a lot of blood, but the doctor believes he should be ok."

"Thanks for letting me know that Sam."

"Bye, Jarod."

After he disconnected the phone, while the others stared expectantly at him, the phone ringed again. However, the ringing didn't come from his cell phone. It was someone else's phone.

"It must be Parker's."

Jarod immediately entered the room where she was staying and followed the ringing in order to find the cell phone. Once he found it, he clicked a button to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Mr. Broots is that you?"

"J-Jarod?"

"Yes, it's me. Did you want something?"

"Well... uh, no. I mean... yes."

"Make up your mind: yes or no."

"Yes! What happened? I just heard the news. Is everyone okay? Is M-Miss Parker okay?"

"Yes. She is okay, but you can thank your lucky star for let her be sleeping, otherwise she would be in a hell of a bad mood. To answer your other question, I know as much as you do."

"That means you haven't talked to Sydney."

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Gee, Jarod. Will you keep me posted if you hear something?"

"I'll call you back when I do."

After disconnecting the phone, Jarod quickly placed it on the nightstand, where it had previously been. He took a look at the sleeping forms that lay on the bed and smiled, heading to the door then.

"Jarod."

He turned around and found Miss Parker calling him. She carefully shifted to a sitting position in bed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's ok," she said looking at Andrew, that was right beside her.

"How are you feeling?"

"I've been worse," she said, reliving the previous events in her mind. "Sydney... Do you know what happened?"

"Yes."

"He's dead, isn't it?" Parker couldn't help but cry when she said those words. The thought of having one of her only real friends dead was unbearable.

"No, he is not." When Jarod replied this, he could see a sign of relief crossing her face. "Some agents found him at The Centre and they were able to get him to the hospital. He is unconscious, but there are great possibilities of recovery. I'm not going to lie to you though, it's serious."

"When I saw him lying on the floor, I thought he was dead. My father..." Miss Parker wasn't in control of her emotions anymore and, as much as that annoyed her, she couldn't help it. So she covered her face with her hands and cried. At his instant, Jarod leaned over and hugged her and she put her head on his shoulder.

"He didn't love me at all, so why am I crying for him?"

"He was your father, Parker. You lived with him all your life. It's only natural that you have feelings for him."

It seemed like an eternity the time they spent like that, but the moment was broken by the baby. They both looked at the young child beside them. Andrew went to Miss Parker's lap, placing himself between Jarod and her. She cleaned up the tears that remained on her face and looked at her son. That word was still new to her. The baby smiled at both, playing with the ring in her finger.

"Momma. Papa." It surprised them both when they heard him say that.

Andrew giggled and continued to play with the ring. Miss Parker and Jarod smiled at the truth of the baby's statement. Jarod wondered how he learnt the truth about the identity of his father, when had been the first time they'd met.

"It's over, isn't it Jarod?" Parker asked.

"Yes. Yes it is," Jarod replied. He leaned in closer to her and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

****

A few hours later, Jarod and Miss Parker were in the hospital, waiting for Sydney to wake up. Broots was also there, as well as Nicholas and Michelle. They were all hoping he would wake up soon.

"I'm going to get some coffee. Would you like some?" Jarod asked.

"No. You go and get yourself a coffee. I'll be in the room."

"Okay."

Miss Parker passed by Sydney's son and Michelle and entered the room he was being kept in. Once inside, she picked up the chair, that was opposite the bed, and put it on the right side of the bed. Then, she sat, taking Sydney's hand in hers. For a moment, she just sat there, looking at the man she considered family and holding his hand, silently praying that he would get well. She laid her head on his chest and stayed like that for several minutes, with her eyes closed. But, suddenly, she felt a change in his breathing and immediately glared at the machine beside the bed to see if everything was fine. 'Maybe he is awakening,' she thought.

"Sydney! Sydney, do you hear me?" she spoke to him in a low voice.

Although there wasn't a verbal answer, Sydney's body moved. A sign that he was coming to his senses.

"Sydney, it's okay. You may wake up now. I'm here with you."

As if obeying to her wishes, Sydney slowly started to open his eyes. It took him several minutes to finally adjust them to the light in the room, but they lit up as soon as he saw who was standing by his side.

"Miss Parker."

"Shh, don't speak. You'll get tired. I'm going to tell the others that you're awaked," Parker told him, standing up.

Sydney grabbed her wrist with the little force he had and stopped her. "No. There's something I need to tell you first."

"I'm sure it can wait, Syd. Your son, as well as Michelle, have been very worried about you."

"Stay, please. There's something I need to speak with you alone and I need to do it now."

Miss Parker returned to her place, sitting on the chair again, and prepared herself for what was to come - whatever that was. Something was really upsetting Sydney. "What is it then?" Parker asked.

"It's a secret... of your mother's." Sydney knew this would be hard for her, but it was killing him not to tell her. Since he found the true parentage of hers that he wanted to tell her, but he couldn't, for some unknown force was holding him back.

"What secret could possibly still exist, Sydney?" Her mother secrets were starting to annoy her someway. It seemed like, before her death, she spread little pieces all over the place and that now it was her job to collect them. Since the hunt for Jarod started that she's been doing nothing else; she's been just looking for answers - much like Jarod for that matter.

"It's about your father." Sydney wanted to get the words out, but it seemed like they were stuck in his throat. He saw as her facial expression changed. She must have known that he was going to tell her that Mr. Parker, the man she'd been calling 'Daddy' all her life, was not really her father. Sydney continued, "He wasn't your biological father."

Miss Parker inhaled deeply as she heard those words. "I already had that feeling. Especially after I met Ben Miller in Lake Catherine." She looked down then, as if she were in deep thought.

"But you're wrong about Ben." Sydney could say that she wasn't expecting this one.

"How many lovers did my mother had then?" Miss Parker said with a small chuckle, although she saw no absolute reason to do that.

"Ben wasn't her lover," he said capturing her attention once again. "But I recently discovered that my brother, Jacob, was."

"Jacob?" Parker couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her father must have known about it and that was why he wanted him dead at all costs. "How did you find out, Sydney?"

"A DSA. I was looking for information about Jarod and I ended up discovering some about you. I didn't know, I swear I didn't."

"I believe you Sydney," she said stoking his face with the back of her hand. Then, reality hit her. "That makes you my uncle," Parker realized, letting a smile cross her lips.

"Yes it does, Parker." Sydney was also happy, because he would finally have some peace, after a life of mistakes and misery.

But a few moments later, someone broke their own private moment.

"Mind if I come in?" Jarod asked. He was surprised and relieved to find Sydney awaked. "Sydney, how are you feeling?" Jarod moved closer to Miss Parker and put his hands on her shoulders.

"I'll be fine. I'm sore, but I'll be fine," the old mentor assured to them, relieved that he had told Miss Parker, who he felt like if she were is, the truth. Maybe now they would find peace and happiness and he knew that dream would come true just by seeing the faces of the two people before him.

»»»»»»»»»»

30 years later

Look into my heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice


An old couple was sitting near a fireplace, remembering all the good things that happened to them, at the same time that they listened to an old CD. There were pieces of that song that got into their souls. Their lives had been troubled ones, but it was worth it. All the bad things that tumbled in their ways were replaced with much more good and, at the end of the day, they could still say that they were happy. They are happy. And although their house is no longer filled with children's laughter or baby giggling all day, they feel complete with each other.

Eventually, Sydney recovered and so did the others. They weren't physically hurt. Their bruises were internal. They took some time to heal completely, but with each others help, everything got better. The fact that the persons that almost destroyed their lives for good were dead or in prison, helped a lot.

Mr. Raines had gone crazy! He was arrested and submitted to trial, in which he was given prison for life. He freaked out sometime later. Every man in his late thirties would be Jarod to him.

Not the same thing happened to Cox. He too was given the same punishment. However, during his time in prison, he found the light in religion. He turned Buddhist and, in the process, he scraped his hair.

They had gotten married shortly after the trials and, with the death of Mr. Parker, Miss Parker was given The Centre, because she was his rightful heiress. After a while, Jarod and her rebuilt the place and used it to do good actions. It was a place where children could learn how to improve their abilities, without being torn apart from their families. Just as Catherine would have wished. They lived almost all their lives closer to their dearest friends.

Now, their children, Andrew, Lara and Lindsay, were all grown up and had lives of their own. The only one that wasn't married yet was Lara and she was living in Europe. But Andrew had already given a grandson to his parents and Lindsay was 6 months pregnant. They lived in another state, but whenever they could, they would come and pay a visit to them.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for you


And so, at night, the two of them would sit and relive certain moments of their lives, but their favorite one was the little tale of how they got together and finally lived happily ever after.

Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you


And together they watched as the flames in the fireplace danced...



-----------------------------------------------

FIM



Is my writing that bad not to deserve some feedback? Please tell me!