Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.



An Elevator Ride
By Southern Belle


A dark, four door sedan pulled up to a hotel. The famous trio got out and went in. Miss Parker pushed her way through the crowd. Broots asked the people about Jarod as Sydney got up to the front desk. Miss Parker looked over toward the elevators as she searched the through the crowd. Their eyes locked as she spotted him.

"Syd, this way!" she yelled.

She chased Jarod to the elevators and hopped in just as the doors closed. She scanned the crowded elevator for him. She spotted him in the back. She grinned for she knew she had him trapped. The elevator made it's way up two more floors before the doors opened again. Everyone stepped out leaving Jarod and Miss Parker alone.

The doors closed as it move up to the next floor. "It looks like I have you now, Jarod." Miss Parker said in a husy voice.

"Wrong again, Miss Parker. It looks like I have you." He reached over and stopped the elevator between floors.

"What in the hell do you think you are doing?!" She began pushing buttons.

Jarod walked over to her and back her against the wall. His hard, muscular chest pressed tightly against hers.

She pulled away and looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"This," he said as his lips touched hers.

Her heart raced. She wasn't sure if she should be afraid of him for what he just did or enjoy what was about to happen.

His hands went up her short skirt to her thigh. He pulled her laced panties off, twirling them on his pointer finger before throwing them behind his back. He picked her up and and sat her down in the corner of the elevator, resting her on the small hand rails. His hands began to move back and forth between her legs as he kissed her. Her tongue fought for the kiss as one hand went down his chest to the top of his Levi blue jeans. With one flick, she had his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped. Massaging him gently, she broke the kiss. Ice cold blue meet baby brown eyes as she licked her lips for more. With her legs wrapped around his waist, she moaned with every thrust. Her fingers ran through every single hair on his head as his tongue ran softly down her neck to the valley of her breast. When his lips ran over each breast and locked on one nipple she screamed his name. She leaned her head back against the cool wall giving him full access to her body. The beads of sweat covered her body as he brought her to full ecstasy her nails dug into his shoulders, causing him to to call out her name in a breathless groan. His lips kissed up her neck and to her lips one more time. He whispered, "Until we meet again, Miss Parker."

He broke away and threw her, her panties as he zipped his jeans. He pushed the elevator button and waited for the doors to open. He hit the first floor button as he exited. The doors closed and a big sigh escaped her lips. "Until next time, Jarod." She smiled. Still not believing what had to just happen.

The doors opened and there stood Broots and Sydney.

"Well..." Broots voice cracked as he took a sip from the cup that was in his hand.

"Well...What?"

"Did you catch him?"

'Did I ever.' she thought as she answered, "No, I chased him up a couple of floors and lost him."

"I guess there is always next time." Sydney replied as they exited out the hotel.

"I sure hope so." Parker said under her breath.

Broots grabbed a piece of ice from the now empty cup. Crushing it on his teeth, Parker turned around and gave him a look. He was waiting for her to yell but instead she asked, "May I have one."

"Sure," the scared tech replied. He handed her the cup.

She took out some ice and ran it down her throat and chest as it quickly melted.

The two men looked at each other and wondered what really happened up on those floors.

Opening the car door, Parker looked up toward the hotel one more time and saw Jarod standing at a window looking down at her.

"Let's go," she yelled as the car door closed. The two men hurried up and got in before they were left. Jarod watched them as they drove off.

The End!