Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimers:

“The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC. They are being used without permission, so please don’t sue because I have no money.

“The Legend of Tarzan” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to UPN. They too are being used without permission, so please don’t sue me because I have no money.



The Legend of Tarzan.
By: 24


Jarod was in the African jungle. He was there on a vacation for the first time in his life. He had always been running and Miss Parker chasing. He docked on the trading station and spoke with Mr. Dumont the local trader.



"Well, hello. How are you?"



"I'm doing fine."



"Your voice is very familiar."



"I guess I have one of those voices."



"I know what it is. You sound like Tarzan."



"Tarzan? Who's that?" Intrigued that there was someone that sounded like him.



"He lives here along with his wife and her father. He also has animal friends. His parents died when he was a baby and the Apes of the jungle raised him."



"Interesting. Could you introduce me to Tarzan?"



"I can give you a guide and he can take you there."



"Thank you. I really appreciate it."



The guide led him to the tree house that Tarzan and Jane lived. They saw Jane walking towards the house.



“Hello Jane.”



“Hi. I see we have a visitor.”



“Yes, we do. Jane this is Jarod. Jarod this is Jane.”



“It’s nice to meet you Jane.”



“You sound just like my husband.”



“I heard that from Mr. Dumont.”



“Where is Tarzan? Jarod wants to meet him.”



“I don’t know where he’s at. Why don’t you come up to the house”?



The guide left to go back to the trading post knowing that if Jarod wanted to come back that Tarzan would bring him.



“Thank you.”



They were served tea while they were waiting for Tarzan. Jane was talking about meeting Tarzan when he came home.



“Tarzan this is Jarod, Jarod this is Tarzan.” Jane introduced the two.



“Glad to meet you Tarzan.”



“You sound just like me.”



“Yes, I know. I would like to know all about your life.”



“If you tell me about yours.”



“Ok.”



“When I was a baby my parents were killed. The apes found me and they raised me as their own. Right now I’m in charge of all of them and the animals. I help everyone that needs help. I met Jane when she was here with her father and I fell in love with her. I have animal friends and I can talk with them. Turk is a gorilla and Tantor is a elephant.”



“Do you think that I can talk with them and know what they are saying?”



“I don’t know. That’s my story.”



“When I was four years old I was stolen from my parents and taken to this place called the Centre. You see I’m a pretender, a genius that can become anyone that I want to be. When I got older I found out that they were using my simulations to hurt and kill people so I escaped. My childhood friend, Miss Parker and my mentor, my father figure, the one that raised me and trained me into a pretender, Sydney along with a computer technician are hunting me to bring me back to the Centre. Ever since I escaped I’ve been helping people trying to make up for all the things that my simulations have done. I found out that I have a brother named Kyle who was also in the Centre. I have done two Sims with him. Mr. Lyle, Miss Parker’s twin brother killed him. I found my father and rescued my clone. I found my father again and helped my sister Emily recovers from a fall that Mr. Lyle had caused. I saw my mother from far away, but I haven’t found her yet.”



“I’m so sorry, Jarod. I hope that you find your mother soon.”



“Thank you. I hope so too.”



They talked some more and then they went to search for Jane’s father. They found Turk and Tantor too. Jarod found out that he could hear the animals talk and talk to them.



“He sure sounds like you hairless ape.” Said Turk.



“Yes, he does. That’s quite unusual.” Said Jane’s father.



He spent two weeks there enjoying everyone’s company.



“I have to leave tomorrow. If I don’t some people will be looking for me and they will find you. I don’t want that.”



“Why can’t you stay?” Jane said.



“Because they are not nice people. They might hurt the animals and you, Jane and her father.”



“We will miss you.” Tarzan said.



The next day Jarod packed his meager belongings and took off towards the trading post with Tarzan, Jane, Tantor and Turk.



The boat was there waiting for them.



“Goodbye everyone. I will miss all of you.”



“Goodbye Jarod.”



Jarod boarded the boat and watched them disappear.


The End.