Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimers:

“The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

“The A-Team: and its characters do not belong to me they belong to NBC, their creators and writers and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.



The A-Team
By: 24



Coronal Stockwell gathered his men around him in the living room. Murdock, Face, B.A. and Hannibal were gathered in the living room wondering what mission they were going to go on now.



“Okay men I have another mission. This time it’s locating a lost man. His name is Jarod and you need to find, capture and bring him to the plane. He escaped four years ago from a place called the Centre. They have people looking for him, but they haven’t caught him yet. He is what is called a pretender, a genius that can become anyone he wants to be. Here is a picture and his bio here for you to look at.” He said as he passed out the folders. “Read up on it.”



“Coronal Stockwell how are we supposed to find a genius if the people who created him haven’t caught him?” Replied Hannibal the leader of the group.



“You will think of something.”



“Why do they want him back?”



“You catch him and I’ll tell you. Now go.”



Then men walked out of the building and out to their van.



“I know we can become him.”



“Shut up fool. We are not geniuses like Jarod is.” B.A. replied back to Murdock. He was always sick of his crazy talk.



*****

A few days later at Jarod’s lair.



Jarod stood in the kitchen putting away his dish when they burst in. Men with guns surrounded him and he didn’t know who they were.



“Who are you?”



“Shut up and turn around with your hands behind your back.” B.A. said with handcuffs in his hands.



“Who are you?”



“We were sent to catch you for the Centre.”



Jarod was roughly turned around and he heard the cuffs wrap around his wrists. He was led out into the car while Face gathered his things. They drove to the airport where there was a huge plane and they got on it.



“Hello Jarod. I’m Coronal Stockwell and was in charge of your retrieval. Men take him and sit him down.”



“I’m so glad to finally meet you Jarod.”



“I wish that I could say the same thing, but since I’m going back to the Centre.”



“You don’t like the Centre do you?”



“Well, lets see…. They stole me when I was a child, they kept me in isolation with only the company of one person and then another until she went away to boarding school, they made me do simulations that hurt and killed people, they did experiments on me that hurt, they cloned me and they killed my brother, they locked me up like a criminal, they use my mentor Sydney and my childhood friend Miss Parker to track me down to bring me back and they pushed my sister out the window. That about sums it up.”



“Yes, I would see why you don’t like it.”



Jarod turned away and looked at the window watching the clouds as they went by the tiny window. Jarod then watched as they descended into the airport.



He was led out of the plane into a waiting car that would lead him back to his prison. He wondered what would happen once he was back and not willing to work for them again.



As they drove up to the building Jarod shivered as he watched the building. His stomach sank as he was ushered out of the car and led into the building.