Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.



Chasing Rainbows
By: 24


They say that if you chase rainbows you will eventually find your pot of gold. That is exactly what had happened to Miss Parker except for instead of chasing rainbows she was chasing a pretender. A pretender named Jarod to be exact and the pot of gold. The best pretender that the Centre has trained and boy was he using his skills the Centre had trained into him. He was also her childhood friend and also her nemesis. She hated that he forced her to face truths about her family. Driving to the airport with the gang to go to another of Jarod’s lairs. She boarded the jet and sat down. As they took off she looked out the window and saw a beautiful and bright rainbow in the sky.



They got out of the jet and into the black sedan ready to take them to Jarod’s lair. She was excited because she had a feeling that she was going to find Jarod today and she was very happy.



They got out of the car and walked up to the warehouse. She stayed at the door until the others found other exits, so he wouldn’t escape. Opening the door she walked in on a very startled pretender. He shot out of the chair and ran towards another exit only to open it and find Sam and five sweepers. He ran towards Miss Parker, but more sweepers were there too.



“How did you find me?”



“I’m not telling you Jarod. You are finally going home.”



****

Blue Cove, Delaware



They deposited the wayward pretender to his cell and Miss Parker was out of there. As she was driving she looked up into the sky and still saw the disappearing rainbow. She finally found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. There was no more chasing a rainbow all over the world.



The End.