Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM, TNT and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.



A Christmas Story
A. Price





Parker adjusted her leather coat as she stepped out of the car. The cool wind whipped around her bare legs. She carried a shopping bag into mall with her. A smile came to her lips when she thought about the contents of the bag.

One can of whipped cream $2
One pair handcuffs $25
One naked Pretender priceless!

She laughed out loud as she let herself in the employees entrance the mall was going to close soon and she knew just where to find Santa. She watched as the last child and mother left and Santa went into the small house constructed behind his chair in the center of the mall.

She then watched as Santa dissappeared into the small house. Making sure everyone was gone she followed him in. He was sitting on a small stool removing his boots. "Got time for one more, Santa?" She asked seductively as she unfastened the belt on her coat revealing a red satin teddy with white fur trim.

He looked up and smiled broadly "I don't know, have you been a good little girl this year?"

"Oh, yes a very good little girl." She purred as she took a step closer to him.

"In that case then come right over here and sit on Santa's lap." He patted his knee.

"Kind of hot in here Santa." She told him as she removed the coat leaving her in the tiny teddy. She sat down in his lap and placed her arms around his neck placing lazy kisses on his face.

"It is now." He whispered back to her.

"What's under the suit?" She asked as pulled back and began to unbutton the red coat and remove it.

"Just a tee shirt." He answered as he lowered a strap off of her shoulder and gently nibbled on it.

She made quick work of his removing the tee and then reached for his pants. They were elastic waisted and she soon had them down around his ankles. She gave his erection a squeeze thorugh his red silk boxers and grinned up at him, "Is that a present for me?"

"Just for you." He murmured as he lowered her off the stool and onto the floor.

Soon the boxers and the teddy were thrown in a corner. As he trailed kisses down her neck and into the valley between her breasts. She met the kisses just as fervently and soon she was arching against him. He slid into her warmth and they began to dance to the oldest rhythm in the world. She met each thrust happily and soon their dance culminated with moans and sighing the other's name.

He held her close against him, covering them with her coat. His eyes caught sight of the sack, "What's in the sack?" He asked curiously.

"Presents for later." She told him as she caught his lips in another searing kiss.

The End