Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: Pretender characters are property of MTM, TNT, NBC, WB, Steve, Craig and all the others.

This Is A Test


This is a test. A what? A test. A what? A test. Oh, a test!

This is the past. The what? The past. The what? The past. Oh, the past! This is a family. A what? A family. A what? A family. Oh, a family! This is a mother. A what? A mother. A what? A mother. Oh, a mother! This is a father. A what? A father. A what? A father. Oh, a father! This is a girl. A what? A girl. A what? A girl. Oh, a girl! This is her childhood? Her what? Her childhood. Her what? Her childhood. Oh, her childhood! This is an elevator. A what? An elevator. A what? An elevator. Oh, an elevator. This is a suicide. A what? A suicide. A what? A suicide. Oh, a suicide! This is her loss. Her what? Her loss. Her what? Her loss. Oh, her loss! This is boy. A what? A boy. A what? A boy. Oh, a boy! He is her gain. Her what? Her gain. Her what? Her gain. Oh, her gain! This is kiss. A what? A kiss. A what? A kiss. Oh, a kiss! This is a love. A what? A love. A what? A love. Oh, a love! This is her exile. Her what? Her exile. Her what? Her exile. Oh, her exile. This is her heart. Her what? Her heart. Her what? Her heart. Oh, her heart! It is a stone. A what? A stone. A what? A stone. Oh, a stone! This is the boy. The what? The boy. The what? The boy. Oh, the boy! This is his lonesome. His what? His lonesome. His what? His lonesome. Oh, his lonesome! He is a genuis. A what? A genuis. A what? A genuis. Oh, a genuis.

This is the present. The what? The present. The what? The present. Oh, the present! This is a son. A what? A son. A what? A son. Oh, a son! This is the doctor. The what? The doctor. The what? The doctor. Oh, the doctor! This is a shed. A what? A shed. A what? A shed. Oh, a shed! This is a shovel. A what? A shovel. A what? A shovel. Oh, a shovel. This is his friend. His what? His friend. His what? His friend. Oh, his friend! This is a head. A what? A head. A what? A head. Oh, a head! This is a lock. A what? A lock. A what? A lock. Oh, a lock! This is a thumb. A what? A thumb. A what? A thumb. Oh, a thumb! He was a secret. A what? A secret. A what? A secret. Oh, a secret! This is his sister. His what? His sister. His what? His sister. Oh, his sister! This is their bloodline. Their what? Their bloodline. Their what? Their bloodline. Oh, their bloodline. He is her brother. Her what? Her brother. Her what? Her brother. Oh, her brother!

This is a shrink. A what? A shrink. A what? A shrink. Oh, a shrink! This is a friend. A what? A friend. A what? A friend. Oh, a friend. This is his daughter. His what? His daughter. His what? His daughter. Oh, his daughter!

This is a stranger. A what? A stranger. A what? A stranger. Oh, a stranger! He is her lover. Her what? Her love. Her what? Her lover Oh, her love! This is his death. His what? His death. His what? His death. Oh, his death! These are her tears. Her what? Her tears. Her what? Her tears. Oh, her tears. This is a clone. A what? A clone. A what? A clone. Oh, a clone! This is a wound. A what? A wound. A what? A wound. Oh, a wound! This is survival. Is what? survival. Is what? survival. Oh, survival!

This is a baby. A what? A baby. A what? A baby. Oh, a baby! This is a brother. A what? A brother. A what? A brother. Oh, a brother. This is a ring. A what? A ring. A what? A ring. Oh, a ring! These are the voices. The what? The voices. The what? The voices. Oh, the voices! This is a winner. A what? A winner. A what? A winner. Oh, a winner. This is a ghost. A what? A ghost. A what? A ghost. Oh, a ghost! This is an island. A what? An island. A what? An island. Oh, an island. This is a monk. A what? A monk. A what? A monk. Oh, a monk. These are the scrolls. The what? The scrolls. The what? The scrolls. Oh, the scrolls! This is a jump. A what? A jump. A what? A jump. Oh, a jump! This is a lie. A what? A lie. A what? A lie. Oh, a lie! This is a life. A what? A life. A what? A life. Oh, a life!

This is the future. The what? The future. The what? The future. Oh, the future. These are the answers. The what? The answers. The what? The answers. Oh, the answers! These are her eyes. Her what? Her eyes. Her what? Her eyes. Oh, her eyes. This is betrayal. Is what? betrayal. Is what? betrayal. Oh, betrayal. This is a promise. A what? A promise. A what? A promise. Oh, a promise. This is trust. Is what? Trust. Is what? Trust. Oh, trust. This is regret. Is what? regret. Is what? regret. Oh… regret

“Welcome back to the Centre, Jarod.”

+ + +

end