[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: A crazy caper about two fans that go a little over the edge with their love of the Pretender. Co-written by jaccione and Trek Princess.
Rated: PG 13
Categories: Spoofs / Parodies
Characters: Original Character
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7751 Read: 9000
Published: 11/05/05 Updated: 23/10/06

1. What Dreams May Come by Arls and Jacs [Reviews - 0] (2153 words)
*Disclaimer: We do not own any of the Pretender the actors in the Pretender and apologies for any misuse. No harm was intended and for the record, this is pure fantasy and no way reflects any intentions in reality.

a/n: This was co-authored by Jaccione and my very good buddy, the incomparable Trekprincess. This may well be the most bizarre fan fiction ever written but we had lots of fun writing it. We hope you enjoy for those brave enough to give it a try. It is currently rated NC-17 for language only. Forthcoming chapters may involve activities that truly warrant this rating, but we shall see how we go.

And so Begins: THE GREAT 'ROO CAPER...........

2. Way To Go Tim Money by Arls and Jacs [Reviews - 0] (2733 words)

3. One Crazy Night by Arls and Jacs [Reviews - 0] (1300 words)

4. What Plans Are Made by Arls and Jacs [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1565 words)