Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

a/n: Thanks to Onisius who was an enormous help on this journey. Thanks to all who read and reviewed and I am sorry this chapter took so long.

Timmy Pt 7


Timmy had tried really really hard to do what the doctor wanted. His mommy had always said that he was a good boy and he tried to do as he was told. But no matter how hard he tried, he could not make Dr Raines happy.

Timmy did not like it in the New Wing. There was a nurse there and she was not a nice lady and stuck him with lots of needles. Sometimes they made him feel sick, but sometimes they made him feel all funny and excited. One time he thought Benny was here, standing right in front of him, but when Timmy reached out to hug him, he disappeared.

He was there for a very long time and he did not get to see Ted anymore. He tried to do everything that they told him but Dr Raines got upset with him no matter how hard he tried.

Timmy had tried to tell the Doctor that he couldn’t make it work just when he wanted. Sometimes he felt things and sometimes he didn’t. And now he was so tired and so scared, it was hardly working at all. But what scared Timmy the most, was that he could hardly remember what it felt like to fell Benny anymore. Sometimes his head was so full of Jarod that he even forgot what Benny looked like. He knew now that the boy he had seen was Jarod and that Jarod was special like Timmy was.

He also knew that there were other kids here. He sometimes could feel them when he slept, and all of them had bad dreams. Timmy was getting scared now to go to sleep because he was having really bad dreams too.

Everyday, Dr Raines was getting more and more upset with him. He grabbed him by the arm and started to take him away from the New Wing. Timmy was secretly glad that he was leaving this place, he did not like it at all and the nurse was really mean. Dr Raines was talking to himself and Timmy knew that even grownups did that sometimes, especially when they were angry.

Dr Raines opened a door and they walked into a big room. Timmy thought he heard something in the room, but he couldn’t see anyone. The doctor stopped pulling on his arm and turned Timmy around to face him.

“I want more cooperation from you next time.” he told Timmy.

“When can I go home Dr Raines?” Timmy asked for the hundredth time.

“In good time Timmy.”

Timmy knew he would get in trouble, but he couldn’t help it and he started to cry again. He saw Dr Raines look up as if he had heard or seen something and Timmy looked around, trying to see if someone was there, but before he could see anyone, the doctor grabbed his arm and pulled him away again.

Timmy had figured out that he should not to try and answer back to Dr Raines so he just tried to keep up with him.

When they got back to his room, the doctor opened the door and pushed him inside, Timmy saw a chair. His bed was gone. He was scared of the chair, it had wires coming from it. It looked a little bit like the chair that Benny sat it when mommy was feeding him. Timmy wanted to tell the doctor that he wasn’t a baby anymore and he could eat like grown ups, at the table.

“Timmy sit down, I am going to help you now.” Dr Raines took him to the chair and made him sit in it.

Timmy knew that bad things were going to happen and he was scared. When the Doctor looked up and left the room, Timmy crawled over to the corner and huddled there. He didn’t want to sit in that chair. He wanted to go home. A minute later the doctor came back in and pulled him to his feet, dragging him outside.

There was a lady waiting outside. This lady was different from any other lady that Timmy had ever met. There were lots of feelings that he was getting from her, but the really funny thing was that he could understand them. She was very pretty but she was also scared and she was very sad. When Timmy looked at her, he knew that she was a nice lady and that she wanted to help him. She was going to try and get him away from this horrible place.

When she knelt down, Timmy looked into her beautiful blue eyes. He could almost read her thoughts. Even with Benny, it had not been this easy to understand what all the feelings meant. He could feel her love for her daughter and the sadness over him and Jarod. She had already save some other children and now she was going to help him.

“Hi Timmy, my name is Catherine. How you doing?”

“I miss my mom and dad.”

“Ohh, I know you do honey.”

“Come on Timmy.” Dr Raines pulled him back into the room.

Timmy didn’t want to go back into that room. He wanted to go with the lady. He wanted to go home with Catherine.

“Timmy, get in that chair now.” Dr Raines pulled him into the chair and tied his hands down with the straps that Timmy saw hanging from the chair.

The doctor was very upset with the lady and Timmy was hoping that she would come in and save him. He tried really hard to get out from the chair but the doctor had tied him in very tightly to the chair. He started to cry again.

Dr Raines moved over towards Timmy and placed a strap around his head, holding it tightly to the chair. “Be still Timmy and this won't hurt at all. Timmy, you are going to thank me for this one day, I am going to make you the best pretender they have ever seen. This brainwave manipulation is going to make you into the best project, the best asset anyone has ever had. This is going to guarantee our future.”

Timmy tried to back away as the doctor touched his face. He started to cry again, scared by the look in his eyes. He wished that the lady would come back. He wished that Ted was here. He wished that he was back home with his mommy and Benny and that his daddy was still there.

Timmy watched the doctor walk over to some buttons and when he pressed Timmy screamed and screamed as he felt like he was on fire. He tried so hard to move away from it, but the straps were too tight. It seemed to go on forever and ever and when it finally stopped he was crying like a little baby.

When Dr Raines came and helped Timmy out of the straps, his hand touched Timmy and he jumped back as a whole bunch of images ran through his head.

“What is it Timmy, what do you feel?” Raines asked eagerly.

“I d-d-don’t know.” Timmy sobbed, scared by all the things he had seen. He did not understand any of them.

“It’s working.” Raines gloated, and started to drag Timmy back to the New Wing for more tests. He tried so hard to fight be he was too tired and he hurt all over.

By the end of the next day, Timmy was so scared of all the things that he could see in his mind and the pain of all the things that Dr Raines was doing to him that he decided he would run away and hide. He found a tiny dark corner in his mind and locked himself in there. Huddling as small as he could, like Benny sometimes did under the bed when he was scared, he whispered to himself over and over again that there was no more Timmy, that way the doctor would leave him alone. Before he hid himself away forever, he cried to himself, “Timmy’s gone.” He looked out and saw that the lady was back, but he couldn’t talk to her anymore.

“Timmy.” she sobbed, “Raines, what are you going to do with Timmy now?” she cried.

“There is no Timmy anymore. From now on he is to be called Angelo.”


The End


“You were special Timmy”