Fallen angel, flying angel by Haiza Tyri
Summary: Two drabbles on "Angel's Flight."
Categories: Character Musing, Anything/Miscellaneous, Season 4 Characters: Jarod, Other Non-Centre Related Character
Genres: Angst, Character Musing
Warnings: None
Challenges: Drabble #13 Quotes
Challenges: Drabble #13 Quotes
Series: Episode Drabbles
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 213 Read: 3693 Published: 15/06/09 Updated: 15/06/09

1. Fallen angel by Haiza Tyri

2. How can a man not exist? by Haiza Tyri

Fallen angel by Haiza Tyri

Fallen angel

            Fallen angel. Flying angel. Jarod could almost have believed him. The beautiful young man knew how to project passion and care into his voice and eyes. He knew how to uncover a deepest wound and awaken compassion in others. For a moment Jarod had feared that his eyes would see into him and bring out the pain pooled under the surface. He invited him to and almost hoped it was true. That a man could be an angel. That he could see into your pain. And heal it.

            But the angel was no angel at all. Just a cheap con.

How can a man not exist? by Haiza Tyri

How can a man not exist?

            The files held all Hawk needed to know. You didn’t really need much, just that one item, that name, that date, and people thought you read minds. So it should have been easy to play this Jarod as Hawk played the others. Real pain had looked out of Jarod’s eyes when he said, “You should try that on me.” Pain was so easy to exploit. But Kessler turned up nothing on him.

            “He doesn’t exist!”

            “How can a man not exist?” Hawk screamed. He never found out. But the mystery of the man who captured him haunted him in prison.

This story archived at http://www.pretendercentre.com/missingpieces/viewstory.php?sid=5374