Believing In Rainbows by 24
Summary: Read to find out.
Categories: Indefinite Timeline Characters: Angelo, Jarod, Miss Parker
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 2161 Read: 11120 Published: 04/08/05 Updated: 04/08/05
The Rescue by 24
Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.





Believing in Rainbows

By: 24



Jarod lowered himself into the vent that would take him to his children. He couldn’t believe that he had two boys. One was a dark haired boy with brown eyes who was fourteen years old and was named Jason and the other had dark hair and blue eyes just like his mother and he was twelve years old.



The boys could hear something in the vents, but didn’t know what it was. They had just gotten back from doing a sim and were once again locked up.



Jarod kicked open the vent and lowered himself in the room. He looked over his oldest son and smiled.



“Who are you?”



“My name is Jarod and I’m here to get you out of here.”



“Why should I go with you?”



“Because we are family. I am your father and I am getting you out of here.”



“You’re my father?”



“Did they ever let you look in a mirror?”



“Yes.”



“Do you see any resemblance to me?”



“A little.”



“Adam the little boy that you did the sim with is your younger brother. He has the same eyes as your mother does and you have my eyes.”



He stared in disbelief and then nodded his head. Somehow I believe that you are my father and Adam is my brother. It’s kind of like I knew.



Jarod smiled at his son and hoisted him up into the vent and then he made his way towards the other room where he kicked the vent in again.



“Who are you?” The boy asked.



“Come on Adam. We need to go.” Jason said as he poked his head in.



“Why?”



“Jarod’s our father and I’m your brother.”



“You are?”



“Yes, come on Adam we’re leaving the Centre.”



Jarod hoisted Adam up into the vent and they made their way towards the top, but before they could do that there was someone ahead of them. The two boys stopped, but Jarod knew who it was.



“Thank you Angelo for everything.”



“Your welcome friend.”



“Come with us.”



“No. Have work to do.”



“Are you sure?”



“Yes. Be safe.”



“Thank you Angelo.”



Jarod hugged his friend and made his way out the vent. He pulled the boys up and and put the top back on. They quickly made their way to the Jeep that was waiting for them.



“In you go boys.”



Jarod got into the passenger side and Miss Parker drove off.



“Adam and Jason this is your mother Miss Parker. Miss Parker, Jason and Adam.”



“Hello boys.”



“You’re Miss Parker? You’re the chairman’s daughter?”



“How did you know that Jason?”



“We saw Mr. Parker once in one of our Sims. He was talking to Simon and he said something about you. After he left I asked who he was and Simon said he’s the chairman of the Centre.”



“You’re not going to take us back to the Centre are you?”



“No, Adam I’m not. I’m your mother and I wouldn’t do that to both of you.”



On the way to their safe house Jarod told them that he was kidnapped as a child and was inside the Centre for a long time. He told them that he has a clone and that Miss Parker and he share a brother. Miss Parker told them about her mother.



TBC
This story archived at http://www.pretendercentre.com/missingpieces/viewstory.php?sid=3466