Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: NBC, MTM and TNT own them, I am not allowed to, but I use them for my purposes


Title: The damn 'puter
By: Chris
Rated: G
Keywords: ??

"What's this? It's so dark? HELLO, anyone there?"
"Who is this? I'm over here. Can't anyone switch on the lights?"
*OF COURSE I CAN, HERE YOU ARE*
"You sonofabitch, do you want to blind me??"
*NOPE, JUST WANT TO SEE YOU*
"Jarod, what are you doing her? And what have you done? You look so -- different."
"Parker? What do you mean, different? Look at yourself."
*OH GUYS, YOU'RE FUNNY*
"Who the hell are you?"
*ME? MY NAME IS PARKER. I'M A HARDDRIVE"
"Uuuuuuh? Jarod, explain this to me."
"Me? You should start explaining."
"Hey, what are you doing? Something's dragging me towards you."
"I'm doing nothing. What's that? It looks like an arrow that's pulling you."
*DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT?*
"What is that all about?? Why are you smiling at me?"
"I am smiling? I didn't intend to."
*I WANTED YOU TO SMILE AT HER BECAUSE YOU ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER*
"Made for each other? What do you mean? What is this, a computer game or what?"
*BINGO! YOU ARE THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS AND THERE'S SOMEONE IN FRONT OF MY SCREEN WHO WANTS THE TWO OF YOU TOGETHER.*
"I don't quite understand, this is a joke, isn't it?"
"I don't think so, Parker, look at yourself, you look like a bad picture out of a computer."
"Thanks a lot, how charming. You don't look any better."
*YOU ARE ONLY CHARACTERS, YOU ARE DOING WHAT THE PERSON IN FRONT OF THE
COMPUTER WANTS YOU TO DO*
"And that is? NOO, stop it!"
"Go away from me, NO, take your arms away from me!"
"Me? You're holding me, you're the one who's responsible."
*Oh, guys, you're so funny. I can't stop grinning. Just think about it. You love each other and every shipper wants the two of you together, why don't you just give in and do what we want you to do?"
"The labrat and me? Together as a pair? You must be joking. He's the last one who - mmpfh."
"You kissed me! You've never kissed me like that, Parker, admit it, you love me -- hey, I didn't want to say that!"
*I wanted you to say that.*
"Oh, Jarod I love you so much. OOH; come on, stop that, I could never love anyone like him."
*Admit it, you love him. You were the first girl he kissed and he has helped you a lot. Don't you think he deserves a chance to prove how good he is?*
"Good? He's only a labrat, no real man like Thommy has been -- WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING? Stop that thing. I'm loosing my mind."
*Sounds funny, Jarod, you can start a new pretend as a psychiatrist. Parker, you're the best.*
"I hate you, whoever you are!"
*Do you think I care? Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful when you're angry? Your eyes have that piercing look and your pallor changes. Absolutely gorgeous. If I were a man I'd fall in love with you!*
"Let me outa here!! Jarod, why don't you say something?"
"I kinda enjoy this conversation. Well, maybe she's right."
"Who?"
"The girl in front of this computer."
"Girl? How do you know it's a girl?"
"Because she said she'd fall in love with you if she were a man."
*ENTERING NEXT LEVEL*
"What's that?? Where did the bed come from?"

"Parker, that arrow's back again. Aaaaaoooooh, what's that??"
"You've just learned to fly and found a nice landing place."
"Don't say anything, I didn't choose this flight. Don't you want to learn to fly as well?"
*Ooops, I nearly forgot, it takes two for that.*
"Nooooooo, Jarod, move away, I'm coming."
"You look funny when you're flying! Ouch, you're heavy, get down from my legs."
*On the legs? Oh s***! You were supposed to land directly on his chest. NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
*GAME OVER, TIME'S UP AND THE TASK HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED*




April 6 2000