[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary:

A young girl is dumped in front of Miss Parker's house in the middle of winter. How will she affect Parker's life?

2010: Chapter 2 has been updated to include a missing chunk that was cut out in the original transfer here.  I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it!

2013: Ch 1&2 have been updated slightly.


Rated: PG
Categories: Season 1, Season 2
Characters: All the characters
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 10149 Read: 5669
Published: 11/05/05 Updated: 28/02/10
Story Notes:

After part 2 here, the story veers off into two versions.  Version 1, Cooking with Madeline, follows the series, while Version 2, The Empty Cottage by the Lake" goes on the theory that Miss Parker didn't survive the gunshot wound she received at the end of season 3.

1. Home by Danielle SmileyFace [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4730 words)

Author’s Note 7/20/13: Reworking this part a little- no major changes, really, just some small stuff, like the weird tense thing I had going on at the beginning (and, after 15 years, ‘aspirin’ is finally spelled correctly). :)

2. Sydney 2000 by Danielle SmileyFace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (5419 words)

2/28/10 Part of this chapter was cut out in the original transfer, too, so it's now here in it's entirety.  =)

7/24/13- Edited a little bit for quality assurance purposes. :)

The title is based on the Summer Olympics held in Sydney in 2000- Madeline was originally going to be competing, but I'm so behind time-wise and rusty when it comes to gymnastics, that I'm not sure if it'll make it in.

Thanks to Vash, Ra-Chell, and M.E. for all the beta help. :)  Also, special thanks to Jonathan Yip for all his gymnastics-related help in this chapter especially- if you're still around, Jon, say hi. :)