Guardian Angel Series by Trish
Summary: This started with Lisa( Imagine) and each writer picked an character and gave them a guardian angel
Categories: Indefinite Timeline Characters: Angelo, Broots, Jarod, Lyle, Miss Parker, Original Character, Sam, Sydney
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1985 Read: 6184 Published: 16/05/05 Updated: 16/05/05

1. 1 - APHRAEL SPEAKS by Trish

2. 2 - Aphrael by Trish

3. 3 - Soulkeepers by Trish

1 - APHRAEL SPEAKS by Trish
Disclaimer: I don't own the pretender or its character but I do own Aphrael for it seems that Angelo and I share the same guardian angel its easier that way.


Guardian Angel Series
1 - APHRAEL SPEAKS
by Trisha





"I should really introduce myself. My name is Aphrael. I am an angel. Not just any angel but a guardian angel, second class. The only reason that I'm second class and not first class is that I let Raines succeed and hurt my charge Timmy otherwise known as Angelo. He's my precious angel. Always as been and always will be. Now there is something that you need to understand about me. I am Angelo's light and his voice in his dark world at the Centre. He is a sweet soul. Pure and gentle. No one understands him the way I do. . .no, I take that back, there is one other that understands Angelo. Yet he no longer resides in the Centre. Jarod. Angelo is Jarod's shadow. Without his shadow, Jarod would never be able to get under Parker's skin. Without his shadow, Jarod would never have been able to find his father. You see Angelo hides in the darkened shadows of the Centre, but oh what the shadow knows. Excuse me a moment. . ."


"Sorry, Angelo was watching from the vents again. It's seems that Lyle is. . . Yes, Angelo, I'll try to tell David that Parker shouldn't trust him. No, Jarod's fine. Chloe is watching over him. Hush, there's nothing to worry about. I'm here.

Of course you were right about that. Angelo was refering to the time when they both needed Faith. He's afraid that Lyle is going to hurt Parker, again. Locking her up after being shot, trying to blow her to kingdom come. Now that was a good one, since she's not due in this kingdom for a while. . . I know I'm ruffling David's wings revealing that one but she's not. . not that I can say the same for Lyle but I digress. Angelo is worried about his friend. . .he'll warn Jarod, who in turn will warn Parker with cryptic little messages. Not that Angelo's messages to Sydney aren't cryptic. He's smarter than he lets on. . .but sometimes having the ability to feel what others do, hurts, so I take that hurt from him when he sleeps. That is why my wings are various shades of purple. . . that is Angelo's color for hurt. The only time that I had white wings was when Sydney gave Angelo the serum and he was whole again. I keep that part of Angelo in my heart, yes we angels have hearts. Not like you humans, but there is this steady glow of gold that burns within me . . .that is Timmy. Someday there will come a day when Angelo will know that person again, be able to talk, to full his heart with music. . .music a gift that was taken from him . I ramble and I shouldn't. I must tend to Angelo, he's worried and to tell you the truth I'm worried. Mutumbo is coming to the Centre and I have a bad feeling that Parker's in trouble. Serious trouble. So I must find David and warn him and Chloe, as well.



Feedback please : Ractrish@aol.com
2 - Aphrael by Trish
Disclaimer is that I don't own the characters of Miss Parker, Sydney, Angelo, Sydney or Broots. I own the character of Aphrael the Angel . . . . Enjoy


Guardian Angel Series
2 - Aphrael
by Trisha




"It's been awhile my friends and that's not been intentionally done on anyone's part. Angelo's been busy snooping through the Centre's Archives, something he loves to do. The rooms are located deep inside the Centre where it is dark, peaceful and quiet. No one can watch things down there, for there are no security cameras located in the Archvies. Even if they could watch, Angelo is usually too smart to get caught. That's when he wants to play Centre Shadow. This latest time involved Sydney. Angelo found Claudia's watch and knew that it would bring up painfully memories for him, but Angelo saw no other way for the Chairman to admit the truth. Something that doesn't happen very often in this dark place. The truth is only metered out in very small doses. Angelo knew that the camera on Sydney's computer was running; therefore he knew that the only people that could help Sydney face his demons were Miss Parker and Broots.

When Miss Parker came to him that afternoon, to ask about the watch, Angelo knew she was coming. He sensed her, for they are connected and have been since childhood. As much as she hates to admit it, in her heart, Angelo is the brother that she longs to have . . . .Angelo is always going to help Jarod show her the truth, even if it's given in little bits and pieces.

Angelo has his own demons to face and that is that he is unable to communicate fully and succinently with others due to Mr. Raines therapy on him as a small boy. Angelo is as clever and quick as Jarod but because he uses his feeling to communicate, no one of importance here places much regard on Angelo's intelligence.

One other little piece of information that you people may find interesting, it was Angelo that discovered the RUMOR information and passed it on to Jarod. Do you seriously believe that Jarod uncovered it himself? Jarod was trying to find any information for Parker, but Angelo discovered it hidden in an obscure little file on the Centre's mainframe. No one would have thought twice to look for it in that file, not even Jarod. Yet, Angelo felt the betrayal and pain in the file and immediately sent it to him. I am around to protect Angelo from the likes of Mr. Raines and Lyle as well as comfort him when he needs to be comforted. It is their abuse that angers me so and I allow Angelo to unleash his fustrations by betraying the evil that festers in this dark place.

If you will excuse me, Angelo is worried about Jarod. . . ."

"Dangerous man hurt friend."

"No, my sweet Angel, no one is going to hurt Jarod. Chloe is with him, helping him resist the urge to break. . . .Jarod is stronger than you think. . . .sometimes. I only wonder what he sees in that VTCF agent. . . .but that is not my place to comment. Shush, sweet Angel, concentrate on Sydney, it's Syndey that needs help. Your revelations will open someone's eyes at the deceit that is bred in this place. That's not all that is bred here. . . .it's dishearting to say the least."




Feedback please : Ractrish@aol.com
3 - Soulkeepers by Trish
ANGEL SERIES:SPOILERS : This season. . . . This was part of a series that Imagine started with her angel, Chloe. It suddenly grew and others wished to protect and nurture the angels that protect and guide the members of the Centre. Aphrael is and always will be Angelo's angel, and if no one objects an older angel named Gryphon has been calling out to provide clues and insights in to young Master Ethan. . . . disclaimer is that i don't own the characters orginated by the series the Pretender at the moment they belong to FOX. . . . I do claim protectorateship on Aphrael and Gryphon and Tristan. . . .


Guardian Angel Series
3 - Soulkeepers
by Trisha





I had to attend a Guardian Angel, second class meeting, when suddenly Tristan, Guardian Angel, first class, stopped talking and looked at me, a wave of dread filling me. Cries of anger, pain, and fear echoed in my soul. My already purple wings had darkened at the noise, to shades of indigo and almost purple-black. My Angelo is tormented by demons that want to hurt his friend Jarod. My second thought is for Jarod. For if Angelo is this distraugt then Jarod must be in serious trouble, but Jarod is Chloe's charge. And someone else's story to tell.

"Aphrael, your charge needs you," Tristan's soft accented voice reverbrated in my mind," Go, I'll visit with you later."

Looking Tristan in his pain filled eyes as he continued to hear the anguished cries of my charge, I thanked him silently and acknowledged that we would have time later. Angels always have time.

Dissolving before my other fellow angels, amid the prayers and songs, I found myself in a small cell watching Angelo carve a cross in the cement wall of the building that housed his body but not his mind. Now you have to understand that Angelo's mind is so very different from most human minds, he feels the emotions of those he cares about. And right now at this moment it's all a jumble. Fear. Uncertainty. Anger. Confusion. Pain. The salvo of emotions hits me with such force that I nearly recoil from them.

Sam the sweeper ordered to protect Angelo from the sinister machinations of Raines and Lyle had him taken to one of the Sim labs that is used to store all the items that were collected over the past three and half years. Items that Jarod, himself, either touched or was invovled with in someway while out righting the wrongs of the world. I digress for Angelo is my primary concern. Once in the room, he is frantically rummaging through the items trying desperately to find the source of hatred and revenge against Jarod. My charge is dressed in the firefighter uniform and overcome by the fear that Jarod felt as he made his way through the smoke filled hallways trying to find the occupants of the burning building. Hovering directly above him, I see the others who even if they don't show it externally care for Angelo enter the room. Miss Parker with her caustic wit, is plagued with fear and doubt, Broots who without the aid of his trusty computer is helpless to solve a problem, and Sydney, the noble one, the one who has no qualms about voicing his concern for Jarod. As much as he wants to help make Angelo's task quicker, he knows that Angelo goes to where the feelings are. I so hope that makes sense to others. Reading the impressions from the various items, Angelo is torn, dejected and disoriented. I stay close, hoping my presence gives him some comfort and a glimmer of hope to succeed at the task at hand.

Spreading my wings I envelop his body in a cocoon of feather wings, in the hopes that my caring and concern will force him to calm down, as he swings in the rope trap that had lead to the one that wanted Jarod dead. Miraculously, he sinks down on the floor, his disjointed stare lasting only seconds before he brings his trembling hands to his face, while his body is wracked with sobs.

"HATE JAROD! KILL JAROD! HELP JAROD!"

Eventually, those that needed to know understand what Angelo was feeling, he singled out the one that hates Jarod and Miss Parker. Now that my mission is accomplished and I will stay close to him for awhile. The ordeal was stressful to him and he needs peace, if only for a little while. Until he is needed again in this dark place that houses him. It is not that far off in the near future. Meanwhile, Gryphon, my love, has become increasingly erractic lately, he complains of the evil voices and tries desperately to drowned them out of his charges head, in order to make way for the sweetest voice of all. . . his mother's. Catherine.



Feedback please : Ractrish@aol.com
This story archived at http://www.pretendercentre.com/missingpieces/viewstory.php?sid=1574